Week 14 Atlanta @ Green Bay "I Believe"

skibrett15

Just now, Nick_gb said:

See what I mean? One in the same. xD

Do you like being consistently wrong?

The stupid political BS has no business being on the forum, from either side.  It should cause a termination of posting priviledge.

You don't know where I stand on McCarthy or politics.  You just wade in with stupid without regard.

Just now, dcerb44 said:

I think this is a testament to the group of guys Mac/TT brought in.  They never quit despite the adversity.  It's great to see the guys finally pull one out regardless of me hoping for a better pick.  

Exactly. I want the players to play hard and the end result is what it is, no need to try and manipulate it.

4 minutes ago, dcerb44 said:

Relative to the other pass catchers we have; they can't.  

Haha wow it’s like I said we should run it exclusively are you kidding me. I just suggested it was nice to see a bit. Why not run 5 wide all game if these guys catch block or catch . And you’re wrong both backs may be able to catch better then Graham currently. So relative I will disagree further. Again I will note that I merely suggested I liked the haveing bith Jones and Williams our there together but not every play on every series. Kids like having Adams’s in the backfield here and there. 

3 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

Can't we keep the stupid political garbage out of this forum?   There are plenty of places to post this type of stuff without bringing it to a Packer forum.

Some feel the need to bring their politics into literally everything, including a discussion of a completely inconsequential late-season NFL contest.

CNN, MSNBC, Fox, and CSPAN are all available for those who want to validate their intellectual and moral superiority by seeing their world-views validated over and over again and surely there are some political forums somewhere for these folks.

Just now, TheOnlyThing said:

Some feel the need to bring their politics into literally everything, including a discussion of a completely inconsequential late-season NFL contest.

CNN, MSNBC, Fox, and CSPAN are all available for those who want to validate their intellectual and moral superiority by seeing their world-views validated over and over again and surely there are some political forums somewhere for these folks.

Exactly

Archived