Week 14 Atlanta @ Green Bay "I Believe"

skibrett15

2 minutes ago, Slinky said:

This is the best we've look all year as a whole. Just a coincidence tho! 

Dejavu it's almost as if you and MM could be the same people. Same repetitive ****. No difference between this post and the one you said on page 36. We'll call it comparable to Mikes offense when we're ahead -- predictable.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I'm probably going to jinx it, but has McCray looked better since he got hurt?

I thought he should have been back in earlier in the season for Bell. His first half of the bears game was bad no doubt but he’s been better. 

1 minute ago, Slinky said:

Mac supporters upset because they have an egg on their face right now. Shouldn't have bashed those who wanted Mac gone the past few years. 

Yes, you're incredibly infallible.  

I thought early in the year when we beat up on Buffalo it didn't matter cause they sucked?  Now it's different? Always finding a way to move the goal post so you can claim you're always right. 

3 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Dejavu it's almost as if you and MM could be the same people. Same repetitive ****. No difference between this post and the one you said on page 36. We'll call it comparable to Mikes offense when we're ahead -- predictable.

Best post I've read all day. Thank you sir.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

How many times every game do you want to play a personnel grouping with two guys who are bad receivers and bad blockers?

I don’t often I don’t often disagree with you blatantly but that is wrong. Jones and Williams are not BAD pass catchers and blockers. 

Archived