Week 14 Atlanta @ Green Bay "I Believe"

skibrett15

2 minutes ago, Slinky said:

As is everyone. Has nothing to do with Mac tho, amirite? Just a coincidence, eh?

Our running game has been mediocre at best, there isn't much balance to the play calling, our 3rd down conversions have been spotty, still have ST penalties, two muffed punts. 

Defense is Pettine's, that isn't anything to do with Mac or Philbin.

Literally the two biggest differences is Aaron is playing well and Crosby nailed some long kicks. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Our running game has been mediocre at best, there isn't much balance to the play calling, our 3rd down conversions have been spotty, still have ST penalties, two muffed punts. 

Literally the two biggest differences is Aaron is playing well and Crosby nailed some long kicks. 

Philbin didn't have a balanced offense while Tannehill was his starting QB. Not surprised he wouldn't with Rodgers either lol.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

And Aaron playing well has nothing to do with the playcalling/tempo, eh? I know you just like to argue to argue.

We are up 27-7 three minutes into the 3rd qtr. That says a lot. 

Coaches also have to motivate. Something Mac hasn't been doing.

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I mean, was it Alexander's 2-8 record his last year at Louisville that has him as our best CB?

Learning to win is dumb.

Learning to win isn’t what I said. Momentum is huge. Lots of NFL teams have taken winning to finish a season and started well the next. Using a single player from a losing program doesn’t change what I said. I maybe should have stated team momentum. 

Browns jets among others help my point. 

Archived