Week 14 Atlanta @ Green Bay "I Believe"

skibrett15

Just now, moretti19 said:

Tony Brown is our next Sam Shields! This guy has amazing speed and sticks to receivers. Really really like him.

Yep. Love the potential of a CB room consisting of Jaire, Josh Jackson, King, Breeland (gotta re-sign him) & Tony Brown.

2 minutes ago, gopackgo27 said:

Yep. Love the potential of a CB room consisting of Jaire, Josh Jackson, King, Breeland (gotta re-sign him) & Tony Brown.

Ya imagine if we get a pass rush next year and these guys can play knowing the ball has to come out quick.

I think Rodgers took a step in the direction of being Rodgers again today.  He threw four tight window passes that I can remember and that might match his total for all year.  Whatever it was, he seemed to have more confidence today.  

26 minutes ago, Pugger said:

He'll learn.  Julio Jones can make All-Pro corners look damn silly.

Gotta love the kids effort ... he's going to be just fine.  He was schooled a bit today, but he often had fairly tight coverage.  I thought his ball skills were going to be better though .. he had a shot at a pick or two today and either didn't trust his speed or didn't get his head around to find the ball.  He's terrible on punt returns.  Wish he'd catch on there.

17 minutes ago, moretti19 said:

Tony Brown is our next Sam Shields! This guy has amazing speed and sticks to receivers. Really really like him.

Except he isn't afraid to stick his nose in and make tackles. He's much more physical than Shields ever was. 

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

This problem has been all year though. If we were paying him $4mil a year he'd get some slack, but he's being paid to be a top TE. 

Switch some names and that sounds like a good argument for being critical of Rodgers too.

Archived