Week 14 Jags vs. Titans

KingTitan

Morgan has looked really old and slow, but I think it would be a good thing if he played tonight. We know how run heavy they are especially with Fournette back and Morgan's always been good in that department. The play near the end of the Jets game where he cut off the edge against I believe Crowell might have been the most underrated play of the game.

14 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Morgan has looked really old and slow, but I think it would be a good thing if he played tonight. We know how run heavy they are especially with Fournette back and Morgan's always been good in that department. The play near the end of the Jets game where he cut off the edge against I believe Crowell might have been the most underrated play of the game.

yeah, i can all but guarantee a guy like correa would have lost contain on that play.

On a serious note, I want Rashan Evans to be our FB in our Jumbo/goalline package. Very few people pop like he does in such a short area. I pity the fool that meets him in the hole.

Worth a shot at practice at least. After all, our HC did it for the Pats. His first draft choice might as well do it too.

9 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

On a serious note, I want Rashan Evans to be our FB in our Jumbo/goalline package. Very few people pop like he does in such a short area. I pity the fool that meets him in the hole.

Worth a shot at practice at least. After all, our HC did it for the Pats. His first draft choice might as well do it too.

I don't care who they hand it to so long as the player actually looks like they've took a hand off before.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

I don't care who they hand it to so long as the player actually looks like they've took a hand off before.

I don't even mean for handoffs. I just mean as a lead blocker. He is so violent in the hole.

Archived