What's Been the Story of Your Season Thus Far?

dtait93

34 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

2pts per tackle 

1pt per PD

4pts per INT

5pts per sack

Im up 204 to 188 currently 

I have the same defensive scoring, and pts for return yards as well. I’m up three, and still have Lockett, but going against Diggs and Hunter. You are in a much better spot than I am.  I see Hunter getting at least one sack. Hopefully Diggs gets shut down.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:15 PM, N4L said:

I have a lot of rams and chiefs players this year. so far, so good

Talk to me in 3 weeks and we will see how I am feeling

I was 12-0 before Kareem Hunt got TMZ'd. 

Lost last week and Im down 9 with Diggs to play, he has thielen. Here is to diggs with two TDs tonight! 

So an update for me...

In the opening post I mentioned I played the LM in round 1 of the playoffs who screwed me by not telling me he changed the scoring from standard scoring to ppr...

I took a massive dump right in his mouth and won by 30. The deciding factor was the Bears D scoring 20 for me and Goff scoring -0.3 and Cooks scoring 5.2 for him. Glorious.

Poor drafts when it comes to RB (Bell with #2 pick, and Alex Collins as first RB in the 4th in my big leagues), and going through a carousel of RB2s, and just RBs in general as of late. Fortunately had Conner in both leagues so had an auto start at RB up until recently, but my RB2 has always been in a state of flux. In 1 league, I always seemingly made the wrong play between Breida, Collins, Carson and then Doug Martin (finished 8-5, bounced 1st round thanks to playing Kittle and Cooper). In the other league, I always seemingly made the right play between AP, James White and Breida (12-1, 1st seed, but things not looking good with the loss of Conner and AJ Green). In both cases, I peaked too early, dominating midseason but then nearly missing playoffs in 1st league and getting lucky in 2nd league, winning games without breaking 100 a few times. 

Well.... FFFF me. 

I was leading by .4 going into MNF and had diggs. Benched him because the other guy had no one. Wake up today with a stat correction and a loss. I was worried about a fumble and an injury because diggs has been hurt. Goddamn 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Well.... FFFF me. 

I was leading by .4 going into MNF and had diggs. Benched him because the other guy had no one. Wake up today with a stat correction and a loss. I was worried about a fumble and an injury because diggs has been hurt. Goddamn 

Wow, that blows. I never sit anyone if the game is within 2 points or so for just this reason. The likelihood that you get a negative point game, particularly for a positional player, is so low that it's not worth the risk in my opinion. 

Just now, Forge said:

Wow, that blows. I never sit anyone if the game is within 2 points or so for just this reason. The likelihood that you get a negative point game, particularly for a positional player, is so low that it's not worth the risk in my opinion. 

:(

Archived