2019 Head Coach carousel

jetskid007

Just now, barnaby8787 said:

He had peyton though.  He went to Chicago and was terrible.  Went to the Dolphins and his offfense was terrible.

I've always thought he overachieved with the little talent around him. Every year the Dolphins were expected to be one of the worst teams in the league and they found a way to hover around .500 and even make the playoffs once. 

Regarldess, Monken is my #1 choice.

10 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Why can’t we all just get along

Oh we can. Just tired of people coming in here throwing around their 2 cents as if we're on twitter. Post your opinion, do your research, quote your source. 

This board was always great for good, intelligent, theoretical and fact-driven conversation. Since its changed to the new platform some of the content has become cringe-worthy. Sad. 

Just now, jetskid007 said:

Oh we can. Just tired of people coming in here throwing around their 2 cents as if we're on twitter. Post your opinion, do your research, quote your source. 

This board was always great for good, intelligent, theoretical and fact-driven conversation. Since its changed to the new platform some of the content has become cringe-worthy. Sad. 

I wish I could like this twice. 

9 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

And don’t forget to GOMD bro. 

Nobody wanted your boy McCarthy. Deal with it. 

Archived