GDT Steelers vs Raiduhs

JLambert58

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Let me as you: what exactly has he done that proves he really belongs on the field right now?

He SHOULDNT be on the field right now. This. Is. My. Point. He was drafted to be a project and, if all went well, the 4th or 5th guy. 

What has he done though? Everything he has been asked. Played passing downs above the line. Blocked in the backfield above the line. Taken advantage of his limited opportunities...and because Bell didn’t show up, Connor got hurt, and Ridley fumbled away his opportunities...here we are, with the project pass receiver as our lead back  

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

He SHOULDNT be on the field right now. This. Is. My. Point. He was drafted to be a project and, if all went well, the 4th or 5th guy. 

What has he done though? Everything he has been asked. Played passing downs above the line. Blocked in the backfield above the line. Taken advantage of his limited opportunities...and because Bell didn’t show up, Connor got hurt, and Ridley fumbled away his opportunities...here we are, with the project pass receiver as our lead back  

You keep talking about play. I’m talking about skills. Speed, burst, direction changes, leverage. He doesn’t have it. 

Archived