GDT Steelers vs Raiduhs

JLambert58

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Seriously glad I didn’t watch this. Would be so pissed. Just tank the rest of the season to be honest. I sure as crap ain’t watching this dumpster fire the rest of the seaso .

I was about to say that. Tank and just get the higher pick we need. Roll cap. Cut certain guys. Roll into the offseason with $40 mil to spend and a 10-20 pick. 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Seriously glad I didn’t watch this. Would be so pissed. Just tank the rest of the season to be honest. I sure as crap ain’t watching this dumpster fire the rest of the seaso .

I honestly would rather watch Cleveland come back and win it just for the memes rather than have us win it and lose in the first playoff game again.

First of all, this loss is on Tomlin.  Ben comes in AFTER Oakland scores to take the lead the first time, takes the offense right down the field and scores easily. On the final drive, Ben and company easily get into FG range with 5 seconds left.  

WHY IN THE HELL wasn't Ben put in earlier?  Our offense was crap with Dobbs in, then you throw in the poor late game clock management that is all too typical of Tomlin.  

Keith Butler and Chris Boswell should not be making the trip to NE.  There's no chance we win that game, I'm honestly hoping we completely miss the playoffs for draft position, the chance to make get someone like Devin White.  This entire season was just flushed down the toilet to a 2-10 team.

31 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Literally no chance we replace Boz. He will absolutely get another year at least ... As he should.

I don't agree, at least not if they're trying to win this year.  He's been a liability all year.  I don't see how you can keep trotting him out there

Archived