GDT Steelers vs Raiduhs

JLambert58

2 minutes ago, DR43 said:

But it would not be football future without you.

Haha....Id still post here from time to time, and I might follow them online, but Im not going to take time out of my week to watch them or care what they are doing like I have for the last 24 years.    

16 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I was about to say that. Tank and just get the higher pick we need. Roll cap. Cut certain guys. Roll into the offseason with $40 mil to spend and a 10-20 pick. 

just don't jarvis or burns the pick, but if colbert is still there :ph34r:

our of everything, I still would like some new blood here. Miss the playoffs because we aren't fooling any one legit in the playoffs.  Some players and coaches need to go and maybe colbert if I am non charge thats for sure. , simple as that. Of course I doubt it happens even if we lose the next 2 and miss the playoffs. The bungles game could be the tilting point for some in the organization, if we lose that, maybe rooney will wake up?

AB was letting off steam to DHB but he wisely covered his face with a towel. AB was ignored out there most of the game, just pathetic, but Juju was all world. Still, AB should have had more throws his way.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

If that really is true, I would cut Ben this offseason and move on.

Not even joking.    

I dont want a guy like that on the roster.   $20m franchise QB should be fighting to get into a game even when hurt.      Exact opposite of what his supposed idol Elway would do.    

Wont happen, but I would.

Everything about this team is making me sick right now.

Think I read Tomlin kept him out cause he was ok with the game flow and a 4 pt lead on the road with Dobbs as QB...which might be the dumbest thing ever

11 minutes ago, August4th said:

LMAO tomlin just said ben was cleared at halftime, my god

then maybe tomlin is signing his pink slip already, he was an abortion today and probably cost the season with that move let alone many others over the season. Still, the D is the problem, Ben might not have saved the day. I mean, we still have to have bos out there, and we know how that has been

6 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

If that really is true, I would cut Ben this offseason and move on.

Not even joking.    

I dont want a guy like that on the roster.   $20m franchise QB should be fighting to get into a game even when hurt.      Exact opposite of what his supposed idol Elway would do.    

Wont happen, but I would.

Everything about this team is making me sick right now.

maybe this is what is finally needed to clear out all the problem in the locker room , coaching and GM hopefully.  If we keep making the playoffs, that is good enough, but if we are SB picks and are 1 and done and then this year not even in the playoffs, maybe rooney will wake up.

Just now, AlanFanecaFan said:

Think I read Tomlin kept him out cause he was ok with the game flow and a 4 pt lead on the road with Dobbs as QB...which might be the dumbest thing ever

Wow.

Im trying not to kneejerk or make emotional comments, but I really hate this team right now and would be content with just starting the hell over right now.    Ill probably cool down, but even when Im more rational, Im still going to call for huge changes this offseason.

Tomlin wont be fired, but he should absolutely be on the hotseat in 2019.

With the comments on the flow of the game by Tomlin...im not sure he doesnt deserve to be fired cuz i dont know what the hell he was watching in the 2md half but we were getting torn apart. They outscored us 14-7 and our 7 didnt come until AFTER Ben returned. I believe we had 2 total 1st downs with Dobbs. Both were with him running it.

Archived