GDT Steelers vs Raiduhs

JLambert58

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

Skills that can be improved by.....playing! Again, your asking a guy to be a polished runner whenever he has never done this. 

Bells college carries: 671 (3 years) 

connor: 668 (3 years) 

Samuels: 182 (4 years) 

Is it not reasonably to assume that lacking confidence and experience can hurt all of those things? Confidence and experience to know what you are seeing directly impact burst (willingness to hit it) and speed (willingness to trust and let it go). 

No you do not physically become faster by playing. I’m done discussing it because you aren’t even on the same block I’m on. 

I see a field goal coming, and then the Raiders going down and kicking the game winning field goal. Typical Raiders Road game.

I honestly don't even want to see this team in the playoffs right now. At least if we miss, we will likely get more changes ... As opposed to making it and getting a quick first round exit.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

I see a field goal coming, and then the Raiders going down and kicking the game winning field goal. Typical Raiders Road game.

I honestly don't even want to see this team in the playoffs right now. At least if we miss, we will likely get more changes ... As opposed to making it and getting a quick first round exit.

Happy to be wrong here... But they'll probably still drive down. just a matter of whether or not we can keep them out of the endzone.

Just now, 3rivers said:

lucky on that, stupid design, ask pete carol

Only reason it wasn't a pick is because the defender couldn't believe that Ben would actually try throwing the ball through his (raider) hands, so he wasn't sure if he was hallucinating or not.

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

No you do not physically become faster by playing. I’m done discussing it because you aren’t even on the same block I’m on. 

I’m not saying you can physically get faster...but you can play faster. If you don’t trust yourself or what you see, are you going to run full speed? Guys with experience can get the ball and go full tilt from the get go, Jaylen, May see a cluster of body’s and not have any conviction of what to do. Do you really dispute that? 

Im not sure what block were trying to be on here. You definitively think he is a jag, I think it’s entirely too early to say what the guy is judging him off things he shouldn’t be doing and hasn’t done before at any consistency. 

Archived