GDT Steelers vs Raiduhs

JLambert58

All 3 of these losses have been embarrassing.   

vs Broncos, we beat ourselves in every conceivable.

vs Chargers, refs gave the Chargers 14 free points and, again, we beat ourselves in most cases.

vs Raiders, stupid *** decisions and flat play in a typical road game vs the Raiders.

Seriously, does any Steeler fans want to see this team in the postseason?     At the very least, if we lose out, we have a better chance at seeing major changes....and if we dont see them, I wont be watching next year.   And thats not an empty threat....my interest in the NFL in general is on very shaky ground as it is, and if my team isnt trying their hardest to win, Im not going to waste time supporting them in a league that is quickly going down the drain IMO.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

All 3 of these losses have been embarrassing.   

vs Broncos, we beat ourselves in every conceivable.

vs Chargers, refs gave the Chargers 14 free points and, again, we beat ourselves in most cases.

vs Raiders, stupid *** decisions and flat play in a typical road game vs the Raiders.

Seriously, does any Steeler fans want to see this team in the postseason?     At the very least, if we lose out, we have a better chance at seeing major changes....and if we dont see them, I wont be watching next year.   And thats not an empty threat....my interest in the NFL in general is on very shaky ground as it is, and if my team isnt trying their hardest to win, Im not going to waste time supporting them in a league that is quickly going down the drain IMO.

But it would not be football future without you.

3 minutes ago, August4th said:

LMAO tomlin just said ben was cleared at halftime, my god

If that really is true, I would cut Ben this offseason and move on.

Not even joking.    

I dont want a guy like that on the roster.   $20m franchise QB should be fighting to get into a game even when hurt.      Exact opposite of what his supposed idol Elway would do.    

Wont happen, but I would.

Everything about this team is making me sick right now.

Archived