GDT Steelers vs Raiduhs

JLambert58

1 minute ago, August4th said:

this defense needs a playmaker in the secondary/LB corp in the worse way ..would kill for a prime troy right now or Ryan Shazier

have no faith at all in them getting the crucial stop late in games...they have no one who can cause the "splash" play

What is so frustrating is that we BADLY needed this going into the year.  Somebody like Derwin James falls in the draft and they don't try and move up to get him.  It was such an obvious need yet nothing was done about it.  No shock that we get 0 turnovers

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I am very close to hopping aboard the "fire everyone " train and that includes Colbert.

Colbert should be in line to go, but after butler, porter and maybe tomlin.  I am tired of this scheme, so all new blood is good, Rex ryan on D, maybe Rod woodson for GM and Kevin Greene for LB coach.  I have been sick of colbert for a while and this is it, he should be gone.

4 minutes ago, August4th said:

this defense needs a playmaker in the secondary/LB corp in the worse way ..would kill for a prime troy right now or Ryan Shazier

have no faith at all in them getting the crucial stop late in games...they have no one who can cause the "splash" play

the defence needs a DC and CB2 and FS and LB's that can cover or a different scheme. Troy or Shazier won't make much of a difference.  

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Sorry. I'm not buying it. Something doesn't add up here. You're telling me that Ben was cleared and at no point did he try and force himself back into the game? Doesn't make sense at all!

I think they both thought dobbs/defense would do just enough to win..they were looking ahead to the pats/saints while playing the raiders

6 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

Colbert should be in line to go, but after butler, porter and maybe tomlin.  I am tired of this scheme, so all new blood is good, Rex ryan on D, maybe Rod woodson for GM and Kevin Greene for LB coach.  I have been sick of colbert for a while and this is it, he should be gone.

the defence needs a DC and CB2 and FS and LB's that can cover or a different scheme. Troy or Shazier won't make much of a difference.  

But but but... Butler gets sacks... while blitzing the second most in the league...

5 minutes ago, August4th said:

I think they both thought dobbs/defense would do just enough to win..they were looking ahead to the pats/saints while playing the raiders

Tomlin looking ahead of an inferior team?     Quit playin', yo.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

But but but... Butler gets sacks... while blitzing the second most in the league...

Been saying that for awhile.     We hardly get sacks without blitzing.   

We live and die by the blitz, and thats not a sustainable recipe for the success, especially when your secondary sucks and you have no playmakers that can make QB's pay for rushed decisions caused by the blitz.

9 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Tomlin looking ahead of an inferior team?     Quit playin', yo.

This. Im willing to bet he was expecting an easy win, hence the reason he didnt put Ben back in, thinking next week vs. NE could be the chance to take hold of the #2 seed and instead he set himself for a possible 6th seed or missing the playoffs completely.

10 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Been saying that for awhile.     We hardly get sacks without blitzing.   

We live and die by the blitz, and thats not a sustainable recipe for the success, especially when your secondary sucks and you have no playmakers that can make QB's pay for rushed decisions caused by the blitz.

yeah, like the next 2 weeks, just wait. I am expecting 80 points over the next 2 weeks

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

can imagine Brady, Bill and Josh bursting out in laughter watching our defense on film when they get ready for us.

probably the same as they have for the last 8 years, nothing new. They might even take wednesday and thursday off, why not, no way they lose 

Archived