Free Agents

Lil' Shorty

30 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Really should have signed Kareem Hunt when we had the chance 

What were you willing to pay him?   I have a feeling the league gave no clue about the suspension length until it was announced.  I think he got a bit more then the vet minimum to Cleveland. How much more should the Bucs have been willing to go over that to ensure he would come to Tampa knowing the mainstream media crap storm if you offer Hunt a multi million dollar guaranteed contract?   As a comparison the Reuben Foster signing was a clusterfrank and that was without video of the incident.  Just curious.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

What were you willing to pay him?   I have a feeling the league gave no clue about the suspension length until it was announced.  I think he got a bit more then the vet minimum to Cleveland. How much more should the Bucs have been willing to go over that to ensure he would come to Tampa knowing the mainstream media crap storm if you offer Hunt a multi million dollar guaranteed contract?   As a comparison the Reuben Foster signing was a clusterfrank and that was without video of the incident.  Just curious.

Plus, I've heard that he had multiple offers in hand. It's not like CLE was the only one interested...

51 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

This guy has made the rounds, don t know much about.  I get the feeling they want a safety/slot CB combo, which I m assuming VH III is playing outside and a lot closer to the LOS then under Mike Smith.  If I m VHII, I want to play outside because they get paid a lot more then nickel CBs. 

Archived