Free Agents

Lil' Shorty

Just now, kgarrett12486 said:

Here's a name to keep in mind too. Emmanuel Hall from Mizzou. Hes a burner and legit deep ball threat...

That's the kind of WR we'll draft if we take one. That's the kind of guy BA wants. We've got a bunch of big bodies. We need speed.

With the draft being so full of DL/RUSH players, the FA price for those guys is going to be driven down. We donโ€™t have a ton of cap space now but if we lose Brate and a few others not named McCoy we could still have some wiggle.

I wonder if we will have 1 โ€œbig ishโ€ DL signing if the price is down. Not a DL but Justin Houston would be something... but still probably too expensive for what we want.

I think if anything we give out a couple real cheap deals too players maybe like Verrett who can play on a 1 year prove it deal and if he plays good and bounces back we have the money next year to extend but shouldn't hurt any comp picks this year. Do a couple prove it deals and play the draft this year.ย  ย ย 

2 hours ago, YoungBucs15 said:

I think if anything we give out a couple real cheap deals too players maybe like Verrett who can play on a 1 year prove it deal and if he plays good and bounces back we have the money next year to extend but shouldn't hurt any comp picks this year. Do a couple prove it deals and play the draft this year.ย  ย ย 

This is a low risk high reward type season. Definitely dont mind signing Mr. Glass at CB but we should probably get insurance too. Verrertt and another guy.

Archived