Free Agents

Lil' Shorty

11 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

im really curious as to WHO is going to pay him that

crazy

much rather get Mosely for  that amount

Right now, the rumors are 49ers and Jets. As a niner fan....I don't love that move...and Alexander was a guy I wanted to target. I don't understand why anyone is paying him Luke Kuechly money. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Right now, the rumors are 49ers and Jets. As a niner fan....I don't love that move...and Alexander was a guy I wanted to target. I don't understand why anyone is paying him Luke Kuechly money. 

Still young and a relatively weak draft class helps his value.  I agree paying him over 10 million is insane, but it only takes one team.  The Jets have a rookie QB contract, a new coaching staff probably switching to a 4-3, they can guarantee big money for the first 2 yrs and a possible Darnold extension is still away.

It will suck to lose Hump. Dude is one of the best slot guys in the league and I wish him well. Cannot pay Kwon $10M+ either. I’m confident that with better coaching, even tho we will lose guys, we will be much improved. Looking forward to what this unusual offseason will bring. In other words, letting big players walk and get comp picks because we have no cap. Lol

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Paying Alexander Luke Kuechly money is what losing franchies do. Im praying Tampa does not sign that man back. Especially for that price. He isnt even top 10 at his position. 

13 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

He's gotta be the for sure pick now. Sucks to miss out on these D-lineman, but I don't think we'd regret picking White. 

if we pick Devin White

and Q or Allen are still on the board

i will lose faith

If Kwon got all that , theres no way we can sign Mosely , he should work off of that contract and ask for even more

we should look at CB Mo Claiborne in FA who played for Bowles last season and revived his career

Archived