Free Agents

Lil' Shorty

30 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Powell > Quizz

Yeldon > Powell > Quizz

Singletary - 3rd round

Miles Sanders - 3-4th round

Montgomery - 3rd

Quizz isn't on this roster. Basically right now it's Barber, Jones and Ellington...

Rather just avoid Powell all together, as his play fell off a cliff and he's over 30 now...

Stick to the draft for a RB, or bring in Ingram....

Barber is gonna be RB1. Rojo will compete for the second spot with everyone we bring in.

I can't imagine we're gonna draft a RB before day three, if we do at all. Powell makes sense in terms of a potential third down back/RB2.

I'd rule out the Ingrams, Bells, Ajayis, etc. I'd expect more depth guys/role players.

50 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Barber is gonna be RB1. Rojo will compete for the second spot with everyone we bring in.

I can't imagine we're gonna draft a RB before day three, if we do at all. Powell makes sense in terms of a potential third down back/RB2.

I'd rule out the Ingrams, Bells, Ajayis, etc. I'd expect more depth guys/role players.

God, what I wouldn't do to have that RoJo pick back from last year...

36 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

God, what I wouldn't do to have that RoJo pick back from last year...

23 attempts is a little hard to gauge a career off, he got less careers in a year than most RB1 would get in a game.  Let's not forget that we were coached by a team that was so stubborn in their methods that couldn't get out of our own way most games.

Somehow he was able to run at SC, career low of 5.9 per carry for a season, and ran for 1500 yards his last.  He was never a receiver in College yet you expect him to change that when he came here? To me, Dirk ran the offense very similar to Mike Smith.  No sense of changing the offense/defense to fit the talent on the team and maximize the talent on the team. 

49 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

23 attempts is a little hard to gauge a career off, he got less careers in a year than most RB1 would get in a game.  Let's not forget that we were coached by a team that was so stubborn in their methods that couldn't get out of our own way most games.

Somehow he was able to run at SC, career low of 5.9 per carry for a season, and ran for 1500 yards his last.  He was never a receiver in College yet you expect him to change that when he came here? To me, Dirk ran the offense very similar to Mike Smith.  No sense of changing the offense/defense to fit the talent on the team and maximize the talent on the team. 

I was never a fan of him though, even when we made the pick I made it known before he took an NFL snap...

And he looks like an even worse fit for BAs offense....

Frustating... 

6 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Bucs and Ravens have "serious interest" in free agent S Tyrann Mathieu.

Need a DB that can take the ball away! Go get him Bruce!

Teams can come to agreements over the weekend correct?

31 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Doesn't JLC make up more **** than anyone else?

Facts! Dude could be using us to run up the price. Until a local bucs writer says something i wont take any of these things as reliable buts its fun to speculate when your team is mentioned.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I have a feeling Kwon gets done and all this debate about White wiil be over.  Then the next question will be if the big 3 is gone and no trade down, then what happens. 🤔

if the big 3 are gone and we dont trade down, i think Sweat is a real possibility

him or Gary

i think last year was the first time in Licht's tenure that he really upset me with his draft picks

i didnt like a single one at the time lol except maybe Carlton davis and Rojo :$

Archived