Rumor

RSkinGM

O K This is probably totally false but just read a poster VEEZY on Hogs Haven saying Bruce Allen and Gruden have been informed they won't be retained beyond this season . Why would you tell a H C that he's gone while mathmaticaly in the hunt.. Anyone herad more on this crazy rumor ?

23 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

O K This is probably totally false but just read a poster VEEZY on Hogs Haven saying Bruce Allen and Gruden have been informed they won't be retained beyond this season . Why would you tell a H C that he's gone while mathmaticaly in the hunt.. Anyone herad more on this crazy rumor ?

I find that hard to believe.  How dysfunctional do you have to be to tell a guy he's getting fired but make him perform the job for several more weeks?  Oh wait.  Dan Snyder.  This rumor is probably true.  

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I remember Veezy from when I was on twitter. Cool dude but got busted for making up a fake rumor before. 

12 hours ago, Woz said:

Thank you for not linking it here. Sufficed to say, I enjoy being told that I'm a bad fan again.

Foster, Norman and Swearinger have all probably written their pink slips themselves this year by either in consistent play to bad play/ their constant winning to the media and social media. They blame everyone else but don’t look in the mirror.

Archived