Around the League Week 15: Cap space everywhere

textaz03

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Is that incredible record breaking run their rookie RB started because of Baker knowing how to get rid of it?

Or maybe also their line is much better than we all thought it would be?

I'm sure it's a combination of both. But when I see the Giants only giving up half the sacks we do. It's not just the line. 

10 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I'm sure it's a combination of both. But when I see the Giants only giving up half the sacks we do. It's not just the line. 

Eli at one point was averaging *NEGATIVE* yards per a throw. Which means when you average out all his throws for the year, the vast majority of them were behind the LOS. The only other player that was close to this was Derek Carr. He averaged under 1 yard per throw. 

If you think Dak is scared to throw past the sticks ( @plan9misfit) you should check out other starting QBs. 

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Eli at one point was averaging *NEGATIVE* yards per a throw. Which means when you average out all his throws for the year, the vast majority of them were behind the LOS. The only other player that was close to this was Derek Carr. He averaged under 1 yard per throw. 

If you think Dak is scared to throw past the sticks ( @plan9misfit) you should check out other starting QBs. 

Meaning they got the ball put before they got hit right?

50 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Meaning they got the ball put before they got hit right?

Meaning the WRs hadnt even taken 1 step forward before getting the ball. Most of them (Barkely) were actually still ~5 yards deep. 

Its the reason why they were poop for so long. 

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:

Wow... growing up I would have never imagined.  But the truth is Vegas actually is the perfect city to host big events.  Can’t wait til we get the SB.

I’ll head out there for that weekend. We should meet up for dinner since it’s been many years since we’ve met up. I may actually go out there for the entire week.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

My suspicion level on this being true is through the roof.

On another note, year 1 Wentz broke his ribs. Year 2 his knee. Year 3 his back.

He is the Sean Lee of QBs. 

And suffered injuries throughout college... one of the reasons I was a Goff guy that year 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

My suspicion level on this being true is through the roof.

On another note, year 1 Wentz broke his ribs. Year 2 his knee. Year 3 his back.

He is the Sean Lee of QBs. 

IIRC, he was like that in college as well. Missed games his Freshman, Sophomore, and Senior seasons due to various injuries.

Archived