GDT - WK 15 @ Pittsburgh - The OPEC embargo version

Hunter2_1

Just now, Pats#1 said:

The losses are frustrating but it's how we are losing that is frightening me so much. 

We are making mental mistakes on a regular basis. This isnt something we are used to seeing occur so regularly. 

And its happening on all phases. The S Teams is awful and defense old and tired IMO lack toughness and desire. Old men won't take the punishment.

2 minutes ago, NMM11 said:

Pats are making crucial mental mistakes in all phases I've rarely seen them make under BB. The kinda mistakes I see other teams making around the league and laugh at. Just sloppy all around, not dialed in...

Yup....that's what worries me most above all else 

13 minutes ago, NMM11 said:

Brady not taking any check downs at the end there was weird/frustrating. He had White on 2and15 wide open to the left; probably would have picked up 10 easy yards and gotten out of bounds.

He had this problem all season.

Beside that: I had to turn off the game for some minutes. I was so annoyed. The defense did a pretty good job. We all know the problems in the defense, today they were the better part of the team. The offense was just awful. Besides one blown coverage they couldnt put it together.
And it wasnt because the steelers playes light outs. They had so many mental errors.

I have to rewatch the game (it will be painfull) to speak about playcalling or Toms performance. But man, those 3 forced throws in Gronks direction at the end... Just painfull.

6 minutes ago, Khal Guese said:

He had this problem all season.

Beside that: I had to turn off the game for some minutes. I was so annoyed. The defense did a pretty good job. We all know the problems in the defense, today they were the better part of the team. The offense was just awful. Besides one blown coverage they couldnt put it together.
And it wasnt because the steelers playes light outs. They had so many mental errors.

I have to rewatch the game (it will be painfull) to speak about playcalling or Toms performance. But man, those 3 forced throws in Gronks direction at the end... Just painfull.

Its hard to credit the D when they're constantly getting gashed all game, but yeah, they did keep us in this one til the end. I mean, if you told me before the game that we'd hold them to 17, I'd say Pats win all day. Its hard to keep that offense under wraps but the secondary did their job for the most part and caused a couple turnovers to boot, something they've been able to do this year. Gilmore and Jackson were some of the few positives from tonight.

16 minutes ago, Elky said:

The fact the team is being so sloppy makes me worry that Belichi k doesn't care anymore cuz he's retiring after this season.

That doesn't worry me. I'd rather him leave now than try to half-*** his way through a rebuild at age 67.

I'm honestly ready for this whole thing to be blown up. Better to just rip off the band-aid now and not have to go into next season with any expectations than watch the team struggle to 10 wins and a first-round playoff exit.

Archived