GDT: The most overrated team in football and the horse we rode in on

Matts4313

21 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Ship him off in the offseason for a 5th or 6th and get some value out of him and call it a day

At this point you'd be lucky to get Suns tickets for him. May as well hold on to him for the duration of the rookie deal. 

Also this place looks funny. 4709205737_0ae897bf8e.jpg

I am confused.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

tenor.gif

IS YOU???!? IS IT REALLY YOU???!????

ivhXOtg.gif

Indeed it is- dlonerangperado8920 broke my stones on a Facebook status about sesame street. True story.

To keep this on topic, I will never like Andrew Luck's civil war beard. Cowboys 472 Colts -3

4 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

ivhXOtg.gif

Indeed it is- dlonerangperado8920 broke my stones on a Facebook status about sesame street. True story.

To keep this on topic, I will never like Andrew Luck's civil war beard. Cowboys 472 Colts -3

This forum could use an injection of humor. Im glad your back. Hope life has been treating you well.

4 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

@Ace5 IS BACK! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

@DaBoys your watch has ended. Ace has the command.

Now now I'm not out to end anyone's watch. Maybe launch a few kids off a tower. Possibly lose a hand. Def in gold armor.

You think T.Y. in T.Y. Hilton stands for thank you? 

5 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Would really appreciate y'all not being useless and winning this game unlike what y'all did vs the Texans, thanks.

It's hard to be in a relationship where you guys don't reciprocate. We beat Philly for you, and so far you've given us nothing in return.

Excuse me? We let you beat us

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

I mean it was only fair, we needed that victory much more than you guys.

Also your qb doesnt have a lame patchy beard. Much more difficult to best a qb who shaves or commits to a manly beard. I wish you the best of times and may your playoff victories be ref free. 

...Tony Dorsett had a half yard more than Derrick Henry tho. And a lot less biscuits which-hear me out!-made it harder for Derrick Henry to pull off. Very impressive 12/10 would mark out over a 3 piece Popeyes again.

1 hour ago, Ace5 said:

ivhXOtg.gif

Damn stranger! Glad to see you back in these parts! Long time no see

3 hours ago, Ace5 said:

At this point you'd be lucky to get Suns tickets for him. May as well hold on to him for the duration of the rookie deal. 

Also this place looks funny. 4709205737_0ae897bf8e.jpg

I am confused.

It’s nice to have you back. Clearly the liquor has worn off enough to allow your eyesight to return long enough for some long overdue posts.

Remember kids: drinking straight wood ether or ethyl alcohol is no bueno. @Ace5 is our resident expert on professional alcoholism. He can help.

5 hours ago, Ace5 said:

ivhXOtg.gif

See this is why you shouldn't have come back sooner. I could have officially changed my name to that 

Archived