Game Thread vs. Jags

PARROTHEAD

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Dude, we had to lose out for him to go. We needed it so badly to get this franchise set in the right direction and these dumb ***** go out and win another meaningless game. God help us if these morons somehow get into the playoffs. Bruce would have a job for life. 

Just now, e16bball said:

They’re half a game behind Minnesota in the wild card, which is the much more realistic possibility. 

They're not going to catch either of them, but it’s not going to be about the division so much as the wild card.

The Heath-Ledger-Joker in me wants to see Washington win the division, Seattle to trip up giving the 5 seed to the Vikings, and then see Kirk Cousins torch the crap out of the Redskins in the playoffs.

SaneFocusedBergerpicard-small.gif

Just now, turtle28 said:

I never thought I’d say this, but Josh Johnson was just too good today. Definitely cost us some draft positon.

He also had a few players drop some balls they should’ve caught. He easily could’ve gone for 200 plus today 

No, Jacksonville's crappy quarterback was just crappier than Washington's.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

The Heath-Ledger-Joker in me wants to see Washington win the division, Seattle to trip up giving the 5 seed to the Vikings, and then see Kirk Cousins torch the crap out of the Redskins in the playoffs.

SaneFocusedBergerpicard-small.gif

But he wouldn’t. Kirk would choke like he normally does in those situations and then Bruce would have a playoff win under his belt and that’s basically keys to the franchise. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

But he wouldn’t. Kirk would choke like he normally does in those situations and then Bruce would have a playoff win under his belt and that’s basically keys to the franchise. 

No, see, that's the brilliance of my psychotic dream. Kirk with Washington would choke there, but with Minnesota, he would pillage like the team's namesake.

IT
WOULD
BE
GLORIOUS

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

So we’ll reach for Grier. Great. 

Won’t be a reach by the time the NFL draft rolls around IMO. I think he’ll be rated as a late 1st or early 2nd round pick.

Haskins, Herbert and Lock I think will be top 15 picks. We could trade up for one of them though.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Won’t be a reach by the time the NFL draft rolls around IMO. I think he’ll be rated as a late 1st or early 2nd round pick.

Haskins, Herbert and Lock I think will be top 15 picks. We could trade up for one of them though.

Or we could’ve learned from past mistakes and just left Sanchez in and not be forced to sacrifice draft choices via trade up. 

Archived