Game Thread vs. Jags

PARROTHEAD

No cheerleaders for this game thread? This can’t be. In light of this being a particularly undesirable game with two awful teams with a lot of bad play to go around 

ugly_cheerleaders_01.jpg

d5qf1m8-c818d6d4-78ed-4a88-9148-e680d344

ugly-cheerleaders02.jpg

8cd7968ddeda67f6b32b912243f9748b.jpg

ugly-cheerleaders03.jpg

TTXslr

Now to the game- The good is a victory. Kerrigan, Allen, Greek, MVP, Hamilton, Way, Hopkins and a journeyman QB who almost half ( 12) teams have already cut show heart and grit

the Bad- the OL- yeah I know both guards were bagging groceries a few weeks ago. 53- he looks like he’s totally out of sync with the defense, 94- I think he really is giving 100%, but his 100% is a whole lot of nothing 

The Ugly - 92 is doing his best Haynesworth- horrible, lazy, doesn’t pursue- he should be released right now, Harris- awful performance, 69 and 67, 76, and that running back (Marshall or Bibbs) who tackled the blocker instead of the ball carrier on the punt return. 

moses-now the most penalized OL in the league- we used to have a guy Heyer play that position and he was awful but Moses is killing this team with mistakes 

honorable mention- the new snapper performed under pressure. And Jay for not abandoning the run game. Classic game where we need to wait for a bad team to lose the game. 

its a win so enjoy it, but a very ugly win. And we are still in contention for the playoffs. Could you see a first round matchup with Josh Johnson hosting Cousins? 

I was rooting for us to lose and get a higher draft position.  However, I figured that the Jaguars game would be the one that we would likely win.  I have no hope against a Titans team that is much better overall than the Jaguars, nor against the Eagles, who could be playing for the division in the final game of the season (and we could be doing the same.)  However, there is nothing I saw today that would make me believe that our offense would be any better against either team moving forward, and I just can't see the wins coming.  

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

that running back (Marshall or Bibbs) who tackled the blocker instead of the ball carrier on the punt return. 

That was Marshall, and I have to say I laughed my *** off watching him drag the blocker down as the return man just trotted past him into the end zone 😂

My two cents.

Terrible win- cost us what 3-4 draft slots or more.

I think it's Turtle that likes to point out how under appreciated Ryan  K is .. I do think because he's ours, we drafted him #1, resigned him and all. we do take him for granted . Hellova player- shame he's stuck on this team really. He'd be a star in Dallas!

Good to see Holsey back! Wonder what his injury was ?  I like to see Hamilton in the middle - see what's got ! I still want Perrine to get another shot though the old pro A D came thru at the end .. Ate up the clock. J Allen- wow-good game man !! I though Davis just dropped that pass -Hope it's his last year here. My man Sprinkle flashed!  Harris still taking a roster spot for nothing . AND you have to feel happy for the team , J J and Jay G .. 

This was a win/ win game. It's always great to get a "W" and if we lost we got draft position -- so I didn't really care a lot either way . Early predict -Tenn 41, Wash 3 .

4 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

My two cents.

Terrible win- cost us what 3-4 draft slots or more.

I think it's Turtle that likes to point out how under appreciated Ryan  K is .. I do think because he's ours, we drafted him #1, resigned him and all. we do take him for granted . Hellova player- shame he's stuck on this team really. He'd be a star in Dallas!

Good to see Holsey back! Wonder what his injury was ?  I like to see Hamilton in the middle - see what's got ! I still want Perrine to get another shot though the old pro A D came thru at the end .. Ate up the clock. J Allen- wow-good game man !! I though Davis just dropped that pass -Hope it's his last year here. My man Sprinkle flashed!  Harris still taking a roster spot for nothing . AND you have to feel happy for the team , J J and Jay G .. 

This was a win/ win game. It's always great to get a "W" and if we lost we got draft position -- so I didn't really care a lot either way . Early predict -Tenn 41, Wash 3 .

I think that's the exact opposite of turtle.

9 hours ago, e16bball said:

That was Marshall, and I have to say I laughed my *** off watching him drag the blocker down as the return man just trotted past him into the end zone 😂

Bibbs wouldn’t have done that, Bibbs would’ve made the damn tackle!

Just now, turtle28 said:

Ok, find me one time when I Kerrigan wasn’t good. I have said he benefits from rushing against RTs and not LTs, but I’ve never said that takes away from him accomplishments as a player.

Its really going to grind your gears when he has the most sacks in team history.

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Ok, find me one time when I Kerrigan wasn’t good. I have said he benefits from rushing against RTs and not LTs, but I’ve never said that takes away from him accomplishments as a player.

No, I am going on your track record of remembering the times when you flip flop on players so you can't look like you ever favored a loser. I am not going to give you a lot thought in searching for that crap on 2 different forums. Sorry. Not worth it. I'll just take my word for it. 

4 minutes ago, mike23md said:

No, I am going on your track record of remembering the times when you flip flop on players so you can't look like you ever favored a loser. I am not going to give you a lot thought in searching for that crap on 2 different forums. Sorry. Not worth it. I'll just take my word for it. 

Your word is no good when I know when I believe more than someone who just reads my comments and takes them out of context constantly.

Archived