Game Thread vs. Jags

PARROTHEAD

20 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Its really going to grind your gears when he has the most sacks in team history.

That doesn’t bother me, I love Ryan Kerrigan. The only authentic Redskins Jersey I’ve ever bought is Ryan Kerrigan’s. You all don’t know anything about how I feel about him by just reading some comments on a message board that once again, most of the time get taken out of context.

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Dude you've crapped on Ryan Kerrigan for years.  Just own it.  

I haven’t, this is where the context of my posts is lost. I have said for years that Kerrigan benefits rushing at LOLB as compared to ROLB bc he rushes against RTs who aren’t as good I’d pass blockers at LTs. That’s the truth. 

Now, that doesn’t mean I don’t love Ryan Kerrigan and that I don’t think he’s been a good to great Redskins player, that’s just pointing out facts.

Facts should not bother people when it is the truth.

The truth is that RTs are not as good as LTs as pass blocking. You can’t argue that truth.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

I haven’t, This is where context of my posts is lost. I have said for years that he benefits rushing at LOLB as compared to ROLB be he rushes against RTs who aren’t as good I’d pass blockers at LTs. That’s the truth. 

Now, that doesn’t mean I don’t love Ryan Kerrigan and think that he’s been a good to great Redskins player, that’s just pointing out facts.

Facts should not bother people when it is the truth.

The truth is that RTs are not as good as LTs as pass blocking. You can’t argue that truth.

I can argue with you bringing it up every time someone mentions his name.

Also, RTs are going with top 15 picks in the draft now, hard to argue RTs aren't that talented.  

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

You all don’t know anything about how I feel about him by just reading some comments on a message board that once again, most of the time get taken out of context.

Maybe there's a bigger issue you need to look at with how you word things, then, rather than blame a lot of people from reading it wrong...

14 hours ago, e16bball said:

That was Marshall, and I have to say I laughed my *** off watching him drag the blocker down as the return man just trotted past him into the end zone 😂

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2018/12/17/byron-marshall-says-he-did-not-tackle-wrong-player-jaguars-punt-return-touchdown/

Later, as he dressed in the locker room, Marshall said the perception he tackled the wrong player was incorrect. He said he realized that Westbrook was going too quickly down the sideline for him to have a good chance at a tackle. He worried that if he went straight at Westbrook, the returner would cut past him. So he attempted to tackle Westbrook by tackling Westbook’s blocker, hoping that the body of the tumbling blocker would take down Westbrook as well.

3X8wC.gif

14 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Kapri Bibbs just got claimed by Green Bay. The team actually that they were going to be able to put him back on the practice squad. This is the type of people that are currently running this franchise. 

Bibbs - who cares- well, not me anyway.

Archived