Week 16 Redskins vs. Titans

KingTitan

3 minutes ago, capton_cutclass said:

Hes not really a cut type of back....hes more of a choo choo train stiff arm machine...I think hes slowly realizing that...I'm noticing his conditioning is on point...I mean he comes out of the game and I doubt he even needs to...his eyes have a look of determination...he hasn't made many bone-headed mistakes of late...its like hes a new back out there...

Right which makes him a terrible fit in our offense though he played in a zone scheme in Alabama but wit them holes anyone can play RB back there. 

10 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Wasn't talking about this game. Talking about all season.

I'm not even going to debate with people about Mariota anymore. It's pointless. If you wanna blame everyone else on the team but him, go for it.

Yeah I get it if we don’t say Marcus is terrible and the reason why were not undefeated  then we’re blaming everyone but Marcus -    reality yeah Marcis has not been great top ten level QB this year BUT when HEALTHY has Been the third most important part about us being where we are.  Our D is no 1 Henry is no 2  u would add receiving core close 4th

and here we are watching our D again fail this year in a critical spot late in the game SEE Jets SEE Bills SEE Miami   

D has been much better then expected but you can not be considered a top D if you can or get stops late in close games  our D has to come through and play here 

1 minute ago, quiller said:

Yeah I get it if we don’t say Marcus is terrible and the reason why were not undefeated  then we’re blaming everyone but Marcus -    reality yeah Marcis has not been great too ten level QB this year BUT when HEALTHY has Been the third most important part about us being where we are.  Our D is no 1 Henry is no 2

and here we are watching our D again fail this year in a critical spot late in the game SEE Jets SEE Bills SEE Miami   

D has to come through and play here 

So far the D has only given up 16 points. The best defense in the league allowas 18.1 points per game.

If we lose it's because we don't have a QB who can consistently score us points... Look how much they've ran all over us and could only score 16 points, you have to have a QB.

And there you go our defense winning the game for us again.

WOOOOO Byard. Butler jumping is what ****ed that throw. He tried to adjust it.

Archived