Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Is that a Vegas law?  If so that is BS.  

No, this is common for DUI laws across every state. However, it's very, very fightable. One of the very few times a DUI is fightable. $$$ and a great attorney arguing that he went to his car to sleep instead of driving home, he'll see the charges lowered significantly at minimum. 

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm not saying it's 100% his fault. But do I think there's an issue if it's happening over and over again? Absolutely.

You're right I'm not in the locker room.

But Jacobs had a DUI last year. Ruggs this year. Hobbs now after Ruggs killed someone. You think this is a coincidence? You think it's being handled right? 

Jacobs and ruggs Id blame more on Gruden then Rich. I doubt Rich wouldve come in week 5 and told the players, I dont care if you drink, and thats why Ruggs went out drinking?

That said, how hobbs could go out and do the ruggs thing is beyond me. How does one even need a coach or speech to not realize how messed it is your teamate just killed someone from DD. 

Just now, BackinBlack said:

Jacobs and ruggs Id blame more on Gruden then Rich. I doubt Rich wouldve come in week 5 and told the players, I dont care if you drink, and thats why Ruggs went out drinking?

That said, how hobbs could go out and do the ruggs thing is beyond me. How does one even need a coach or speech to not realize how messed it is your teamate just killed someone from DD. 

No idea. Hobbs is already done in my eyes. This is more my gripe with the organization in general.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

No idea. Hobbs is already done in my eyes. This is more my gripe with the organization in general.

yeah, and that is why I think MD, or whoever coming out and cutting him right now may not be the worst thing. 
Show them we will not tolerate it. 

unfornutately, we really need him this week and moving forward.
It will not be the easy / popular move for Mark, but I would support it. Not sure if id so the same. 

• Like 1

Just now, BackinBlack said:

yeah, and that is why I think MD, or whoever coming out and cutting him right now may not be the worst thing. 

It will not be the easy / popular move for Mark, but I would support it. Not sure if id so the same. 

We need a new staff. This "culture" is an utter failure. Gotta call it how I see it.

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

Then Josh Jacobs should've been cut prior to the season.

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Bro you don't think I know he has? I'm saying it's not good enough. I'm sick of it. **** mayock picked these guys too. He's equally at fault.

Course it’s not good enough but how do you put everything on Bisaccia saying he is ‘so soft’, you’ve no idea what he’s said or done. Players have to take responsibility. 

Edited by Dessie

Just now, Dessie said:

Course it’s not good enough but how do you everything on Bisaccia saying he is ‘so soft’, you’ve no idea what he’s said or done. Players have to take responsibility. 

I never did. Reread what I wrote. 

Like I said, have your friends die from this. Then take care of people affected by this for a living. Then tell me I'm rambling again.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Then Josh Jacobs should've been cut prior to the season.

Should've sure. But he wasnt. There is nothing we can do to change
But if Jacobs was cut for it, Maybe that means Ruggs doesnt drive home that night, because he knows our policy. Maybe we dont touch ruggs cause they were friends. I dont know. 

But im not going to not cut him, because of something we didnt do in the past.
Move forward with decisions you make, but learn from the bad ones.