2022 2nd

2022 3rd

2023 1st

For: 

Carr

Do you do it?  

I would highly consider that.  

As much as I like Nelson, NO WAY!

Right now, Carr should fetch 2 1sts, 2 2nd, and something whether it be a 4th or a player.

Under no circumstances do you accept a next year 1st and only 1st for Carr.  

45 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

As much as I like Nelson, NO WAY!

Right now, Carr should fetch 2 1sts, 2 2nd, and something whether it be a 4th or a player.

Under no circumstances do you accept a next year 1st and only 1st for Carr.  

I saw this potential trade on Twitter....

I honestly didn't think it was awful.  My acceptance of this trade would hinge on a few factors.

- We keep Mariota and pay him starter money.  

-This trade helps solidify the OL with probably the best overall O-linemen in the league.  

-This years QB class SUCKS.  I would rather have fire power to move us to land a franchise QB next year.

-You land two early/mid round picks this year to either help us move around/up or keep filling holes with hopefully better draft results (McD and Ziggy NOT Grudock) This draft is deep in a lot of areas we need help....

Just my 0.02.

20 hours ago, Totty said:

I saw this potential trade on Twitter....

I honestly didn't think it was awful.  My acceptance of this trade would hinge on a few factors.

- We keep Mariota and pay him starter money.  

-This trade helps solidify the OL with probably the best overall O-linemen in the league.  

-This years QB class SUCKS.  I would rather have fire power to move us to land a franchise QB next year.

-You land two early/mid round picks this year to either help us move around/up or keep filling holes with hopefully better draft results (McD and Ziggy NOT Grudock) This draft is deep in a lot of areas we need help....

Just my 0.02.

I’m not trying to Attack you for the trade idea.  It’s definitely a worthwhile discussion to be had, and I gathered you saw the idea of the trade offer elsewhere (for the most part at least).

I get what your saying…. But…..

As dominate as Nelson is He’s got 1 year left at 13M and after that will cost 18M to resign.  He’s the only G I’d pay too money but even still it’s hard to pay him that much as it takes away from other players we need to resign or add.  Nelson is a valuable asset but it’s an asset we don’t NEED.  It’s a great luxury.

I get that the idea would be to parlay the ‘23 1st and our ‘23 1st into a top QB pick….. but it’ll cost more then 2 1sts to move up.  Plus, I feel like based on the trade market Carr should go for no less than 2 1s and 2 2s.  Trading away Carr means rebuilding and if we have to rebuild right after finally making the playoffs I need a trade offer that I can’t say no to…. And not one that I feel we’re giving a serious discount to the other team.

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

That was hilarious! Did that really happen, seriously! 
lmao! How did he not Realize the guy was trolling and allowed him to continue on?  The Patrick “HoMo” had me Dying.

I don’t think he was trolling at all…. He was just a super cringe fan who embarrassed us. 

18 hours ago, Edz209 said:

love it haha 

Carr is still better then Herbert.

He was as good or better than Wilson in 2021, depending if he progresses or regresses with McDaniel (I expect progression) he will likely be better in 2022. 

Lastly, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE him calling the Pat, McHomo, that is perfect. I hate mahommes and am actively rooting for him to have a career ending injury every single day he wakes up. 

Go Raiders. Eff the rest of the league!!!

21 minutes ago, RaiderChef said:

Carr is still better then Herbert.

He was as good or better than Wilson in 2021, depending if he progresses or regresses with McDaniel (I expect progression) he will likely be better in 2022. 

Lastly, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE him calling the Pat, McHomo, that is perfect. I hate mahommes and am actively rooting for him to have a career ending injury every single day he wakes up. 

Go Raiders. Eff the rest of the league!!!

Do better.  🙄