Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Bitty 2.0 said:

Probably but that doesn’t mean he can’t be the bridge until we find one.

So what?  Minchew can be a bridge QB as both he and AOC are not good.  Whoever starts will limit what this team can do.  It sucks but it is a fact.

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

So what?  Minchew can be a bridge QB as both he and AOC are not good.  Whoever starts will limit what this team can do.  It sucks but it is a fact.

Yes 100% but the Raiders can still have a good season 9-10 wins maybe a wildcard.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

😂😂😂 he absolutely came here to work with Carr, that is a fact which can be backed up by JM extending him and bringing in Adams. 

Once again extending Carr was the right move. Now here we are with the best roster we have had in 20 years with bottom of the league QB’s. 

You were one of Jimmy G’s biggest supporters after he signed here. All he does is win and posting nonsensical, cherry picked stats to back up your flawed narrative. You should be ashamed of yourself… 

All you have is to make up fake **** about how I was a JM supporter lol. I called JM out on both the good and bad and took it on a game by game basis, reserving overall judgment until after the season. Is your claim JM never called a good game while he was our HC because I’m not sure what your point is?

What good games did jmd call? 

On 7/13/2024 at 11:55 AM, Frankie2Gunz said:

No team with AOC or Minchew is going anywhere.  What sucks is that this is the best overall roster we have had in the last 20 years and our Qb situation will hold us back from doing anything notable.  If we had Carr and AP to start last season we could have made the playoffs as no one with any football sense can argue that Jimmy G or AOC are better than Carr.  Even if we made the playoffs, it most likely would have been one and done due to a lack of overall talent but it still would have been fun to watch a playoff game. 

Carr, once healthy down the stretch played at a much higher level than we saw from any of our QB's all of last season.  His prime years were wasted with terrible coaching that was consistently turning over, terrible GM's that couldn't find value in free agency and drafted so poorly we would field bottom three rosters YOY.  

JM/DZ decide to move on from Carr and not only get zero in return but also pay him 6M for last season.  That alone should have got them canned during the offseason, yet there were some on here defending the move and demanding those incompetent idiots get a minimum of three years.  That is flat out insanity....  

The bottom line is this team will do nothing until we land a young, franchise QB.  Let's all hope that is next year because neither of these two bums are the long term answer.  This will be another wasted season, with what limited talent we have on the roster getting one year older.  Let's just hope AP can coach, we start to find value in FA, draft well and can soon land a young, stud franchise QB because if not the talent that we do have will be long gone by the time we even start to become legitimately competitive.  

This is the result of holding onto a mid QB in Carr for to long. They should have been serious about replacing him starting around 2018. 

• Like 1

I read an article last night talking about Aaron Rodgers coming to the Raiders after this season.  That would be interesting.  But again, it's just a Band-Aid on a missing limb.

On 7/12/2024 at 12:51 PM, Jerry said:

It's crazy because I really did watch the Saints just to see what would happen.  And their OL was straight garbage for the majority of the season.  There would be 3-4 plays every game where the OL would get beat within the first second and he would just get leveled/destroyed.  But unless you actually watched that team closely, Raiders fans are just going to place all the blame on Carr.  

They'll ignore the fact that A. Kamara had 694 yards throughout a 17-game season (40 ypg) on a 3.9 YPC with only 5 TDs.  They'll also ignore the fact that M. Thomas was out for 7 games and only produced 39 receptions, 448 yards, and 1 TD (44.8 ypg) and then complained about everything all season just because he knows his career is over.  Currently, PFF has the Saints OL ranked dead last.  I know it doesn't mean much to many but still, the OL last year was terrible and now it's being reflected by sites such as PFF.  2024 NFL offensive line rankings: Lions take top spot, led by Penei Sewell and Frank Ragnow (pff.com)

Anyway, good luck to him.  I'll keep saying it, DC didn't do anything wrong to anyone.  And yet fans on here (and everywhere really) still hate him more than McDaniels, Jimmy G. who just straight up robbed us and literally no one cares, and J. Russell (who did the same as Jimmy G. but on like 4-5x the scale).  It really blows my mind how much fans on here hate him.  Even after a whole season of him playing on another team there are still people that will take the time to say FDC every chance they get.

I hate going on these rants.  I'm REALLY looking forward to our next QBotF.  

Buddy of mine at Fort Drum (back when I was with the 10th MTN DIV) was a huge Saints fan (and he wasn't too excited about Carr when they signed him, FWIW). But even he said up and down that the real weakness of the Saints last season was the O-line.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RaidersForever said:

Buddy of mine at Fort Drum (back when I was with the 10th MTN DIV) was a huge Saints fan (and he wasn't too excited about Carr when they signed him, FWIW). But even he said up and down that the real weakness of the Saints last season was the O-line.

Yeah.  Hopefully they added some pieces to the OL.  I don't really follow the Saints closely, but I'm still rooting for Derek Carr to do well (except for 29 December 2024).

On 7/13/2024 at 9:39 AM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Chill Lololol you loved the f outa jmdz when they came here and you became their #1 fan when they extended carr. I know some historians here can pull up that epic dc thread. You was on top of the world man.

I done pulled up the receipts on this many times,  all he going to do is claim its not true and come with some twisted rant.

On 7/13/2024 at 10:56 AM, Frankie2Gunz said:

😂😂😂 he absolutely came here to work with Carr, that is a fact which can be backed up by JM extending him and bringing in Adams. 

Once again extending Carr was the right move. Now here we are with the best roster we have had in 20 years with bottom of the league QB’s. 

You were one of Jimmy G’s biggest supporters after he signed here. All he does is win and posting nonsensical, cherry picked stats to back up your flawed narrative. You should be ashamed of yourself… 

All you have is to make up fake **** about how I was a JM supporter lol. I called JM out on both the good and bad and took it on a game by game basis, reserving overall judgment until after the season. Is your claim JM never called a good game while he was our HC because I’m not sure what your point is?

Running your mouth again I see,  with your revisionist history, you literally came in here mid season when JMD and Carr went on a 3 game win streak and said "Where all my JMD haters at". You claiming you were done at the beginning of the season because they didn't make the right off season moves, doesn't jive with you showing up mid season, when you thought things looked good and calling people JMD haters. 🙄 

Just now, Bitty 2.0 said:

Whoever is the Raiders strength and conditioning coach is doing a fantastic job.

First Tyree, then Zeus, and now Mayers is 265. 

MIchael Mayer is 265 now? Damn that is heavy for a TE. He'd be 16 lbs heavier than he did at the combine. 

12 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Running your mouth again I see,  with your revisionist history, you literally came in here mid season when JMD and Carr went on a 3 game win streak and said "Where all my JMD haters at". You claiming you were done at the beginning of the season because they didn't make the right off season moves, doesn't jive with you showing up mid season, when you thought things looked good and calling people JMD haters. 🙄 

Interesting lol

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

I just want to say that I take a great deal of pride in my position of disliking both the JMD and Jimmy G. signings since day 1.

For me, it was like watching someone shove a firecracker in their bass and lighting it.  Then saying, "watch this!"  I knew it wasn't going to end well.