Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

21 hours ago, NickButera said:

I hate to bring this up, because I would hate to see it happen. But Belichick wants to coach again in 2025. Brady's ownership stake is reportedly going to finalize this year. Davis loves the Patriots. 

AP better do a great job this year because I really don't think BB is that great of a Coach without 2-4 years of perfect squad and culture building. And I just don't think he'll strike that magic again.  

I'm okay with Tom being partial owner, because I think (hope?) he'll be a good influence on Mark. But Belicheat as the HC? I would stop watching games at that point.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RaidersForever said:

I'm okay with Tom being partial owner, because I think (hope?) he'll be a good influence on Mark. But Belicheat as the HC? I would stop watching games at that point.

I hope they make Brady a spokesman and like a President figure. I have no doubt he knows ball more than Mark. He could work with Tom to find our next coach and help get a QB in here. He could recruit free agents too, who doesn’t like Brady. Players would be hyped to get a call from him. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Selling off skill positions to draft a new QB seems like bad idea. Would think surrounding the QB with reliable pass catchers would be the best approach. 

That said, I would understand dealing Adams due to his age. 

A young core of Bowers / Mayer / Tucker isn't bad for a rookie QB (If we did ship out Adams and Meyers). 

Plus we'd definitely be signing a vet or drafting to go along with the above 3.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

A young core of Bowers / Mayer / Tucker isn't bad for a rookie QB (If we did ship out Adams and Meyers). 

Plus we'd definitely be signing a vet or drafting to go along with the above 3.

Does D. Adams really want to leave though?  I thought he wanted to play in front of his family for the team he group up rooting for.  I wonder where he would even want to go.  I couldn't imagine having to move my wife and kids away from the rest of my family, but I guess he would probably do it just to secure the chance to win a SB.

It sucks that we brought him in just to suck even more than we did 3 years ago.

21 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Does D. Adams really want to leave though?  I thought he wanted to play in front of his family for the team he group up rooting for.  I wonder where he would even want to go.  I couldn't imagine having to move my wife and kids away from the rest of my family, but I guess he would probably do it just to secure the chance to win a SB.

It sucks that we brought him in just to suck even more than we did 3 years ago.

I think he simply wants to win and get a ring. You can tell the guy is beyond frustrated losing and how our QBs miss him wide open all the time.

He knows we are far from that stage and he is already on the downside of his career. The easy guess is to the Jets to team up with his buddy Arod. Besides that I think a ton of winning teams would be happy to acquire Adams. Imagine Allen to Adams.