Week 16 GDT Packers @ Jets "I Believe That Gute..."

skibrett15

Just now, Golfman said:

I do realize Darren Sharper did those things to many, many women. It's so disgusting I would never mention his name on this site in any sort of positive manner like you did. Do you realize that? 

Nah, nah, nah, you're not backing out of this one.  You're a POS.  Mentioning his name?  What is he, Voldemort?  Does mentioning his name mean I'm culpable for what he did?  No, I mentioned his name and I made a self-deprecating joke about getting recognized by two players I don't like, one that I loathe and is a POS that completely ruined me since I used to love him. 

You just insinuated that I drugged women.  You're not backing out of that by suggesting I'm somehow culpable for his behavior by mentioning his name or bringing up an encounter I had with him in 2005. 

You've officially gone from obnoxious person I disagree with to somebody who is literally a POS. 

I can handle a lot here, God knows I can handle a lot of grief here, and I can brush a lot of things off, but being accused of drugging women?  Nope, can't do that.  I hope you get banned and have to resort to some Walmart level forum. 

Archived