Week 16 GDT Packers @ Jets "I Believe That Gute..."

skibrett15

I'm really not making it up.  Aaron's touch on short dumpoff passes is really bad.  If you think this is just Rodgers hate, it really isn't.  Look back on the touch Favre had with passes to RBs, and look across the NFL.  Most other quarterbacks hit their backs in stride and give them a chance to run.  Almost every single pass Rodgers throws to his backs, the back has to adjust, stop, turn and it completely kills their RAC opportunities. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm really not making it up.  Aaron's touch on short dumpoff passes is really bad.  If you think this is just Rodgers hate, it really isn't.  Look back on the touch Favre had with passes to RBs, and look across the NFL.  Most other quarterbacks hit their backs in stride and give them a chance to run.  Almost every single pass Rodgers throws to his backs, the back has to adjust, stop, turn and it completely kills their RAC opportunities. 

Rodgers is maybe not broken, lol.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Because they think, right or wrong, that people are more likely to buy from them if the person in the commercials looks like them. 

And they end up trying to win the diversity Olympics which is annoying and how you end up with fish girl.

Look man, every group of friends has at least one member of every ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation plus a disabled guy. They're just representing reality.

Archived