Week 16 GDT Packers @ Jets "I Believe That Gute..."

skibrett15

I believe that Gute will be watching for quitters.  I believe that Rodgers plays.  I believe we will lose, because you can't go on the road with a total second string DL and win in the NFL.  We will give J-E-T-S fans reason to be optimistic about next year; and then they hire McCarthy. I believe Fack will sack Darnold one time.

September 17th, 1973 was the first ?? meeting between these two squads

The Dan Devine-led Packers beat Weeb Ewbanks' Jets 23-7, shutting down Broadway Joe Namath and his 55 passer rating

The crazy part about it is that the Packers rushed 48 times for 155 yards and only completed 6 of 14 passes for 107 yards...and 3 of those completions were to the RBs. Can you imagine watching an NFL game with 1.5 completed passes per quarter ?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197309170gnb.htm

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Magic has been cancelled for the duration of this season.  Have to start charging my mana for next season. 

Come on OP we can cheer for certain things. If AR plays how many catches can Adams get over the next two weeks? What's the record for a packer in a season? What else...Can JA get a pick maybe a pick 6? Can Breeland show us he's worth a shot and we keep him. Can we get F*ckerel to double digit sacks?

I myself will always cheer for our boys but this Sunday there may be a little of me that's hoping for a loss.

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I believe Winston was right. ARod must be coaching/running this team if there's even a chance he's playing Sunday.

why do people want to shut rodgers down for the year?  or why do people think that philbin wants to shut him down for the year?  i'm 100% against sending the message that rodgers is above the rest of the guys in terms of whose health gets risked the next two weeks.

In other news, Randall Cobb is on the injury report for yet another, new injury! Seriously can't wait to be done with him in Green Bay. I was a big fan when we drafted him and happy when we extended him. He's simply been beaten down with injuries and is a shadow of his former self. 

21 minutes ago, Golfman said:

In other news, Randall Cobb is on the injury report for yet another, new injury! Seriously can't wait to be done with him in Green Bay. I was a big fan when we drafted him and happy when we extended him. He's simply been beaten down with injuries and is a shadow of his former self. 

Yup, great Packer and a great guy, but not interested in him being back, even at half his salary. Time to upgrade.

Archived