GDT 2018: Week 16 - Baltimore Ravens @ LA Chargers - Saturday Night Football

drd23

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

You’re forgetting that part of that is going for it on 4th and 3. Had we taken the 3 points there we are up by 9 points in this game.

I’m not saying Jackson shouldn’t be putting up points. I’m saying expecting that he should’ve had 24 points on the board in the first half against a top 10 defense is not sensical. Would it have been nice, sure, but that’s not realistic.

Its true about the 4th down attempt, but I actually think that was a result of not getting TD's. And I wasn't expecting a 100 conversion of red zone attempts to TD's, but top 10 defense or not, we should have many more points on the board. That was half was a key study in missed opportunities. Hopefully we can get more effective in this 2. half cause the defense is balling.

Just now, AngusMcFife said:

Well I like where we are at. The Chargers offense is not even threatening to make a big play. Hopefully we can get a couple more stops and grind this game down. I

If we can hold the Chargers to a field goal on this drive, on of those 8 minute drives resulting in a TD would do wonders for us.

Archived