Week 15 GDT: Redskins at Titans

turtle28

18 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

This is actually the best thing that can come out of the players going public

Apparently not, since it means that the staff fires their better players and then stays put.

CHAMPIONSHIP!

29 minutes ago, Woz said:

Apparently not, since it means that the staff fires their better players and then stays put.

CHAMPIONSHIP!

They all need to go. The front office, the coaching staff and the freakin vets that whine to the media constantly but don’t change the culture themselves or that are over paid by 5-10 mil a year.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

They all need to go. The front office, the coaching staff and the freakin vets that whine to the media constantly but don’t change the culture themselves or that are over paid by 5-10 mil a year.

They aren’t going too. This is what you don’t understand. It’s quite obvious if Gruden and Allen were allowed to make this move that neither of them is going anywhere. Which also means Schaffer is gone along with Kyle Smith and many others. How this franchise has any fans left at all is beyond me...

9 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

They aren’t going too. This is what you don’t understand. It’s quite obvious if Gruden and Allen were allowed to make this move that neither of them is going anywhere. Which also means Schaffer is gone along with Kyle Smith and many others. How this franchise has any fans left at all is beyond me...

Correct

4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Correct

And to me this means the fanbase is at a crossroads. What reason is there left for us to continue supporting the team? The owner clearly doesn’t care that his stadium is empty or he truly is too stupid to understand why it’s happening. The team isn’t improving considering we have been almost exactly .500 for going on five years. At what point do we all just start looking for another team and call it quits with the Redskins? I mean if there’s simply no hope of ever being good again what reason is there for us to stick around? 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

So, the guy who’s told me all year that Allen is going to get fired and I said yeah, I don’t see is now saying Allen won’t get fired.

I mean, I don’t believe he’ll get fired, but my point was they all need to go. It’s pretty clear that that was the point of my post.

50 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And to me this means the fanbase is at a crossroads. What reason is there left for us to continue supporting the team? The owner clearly doesn’t care that his stadium is empty or he truly is too stupid to understand why it’s happening. The team isn’t improving considering we have been almost exactly .500 for going on five years. At what point do we all just start looking for another team and call it quits with the Redskins? I mean if there’s simply no hope of ever being good again what reason is there for us to stick around? 

Do what I do, and support the players no matter who drafted them or signed them, if the players try hard and do the correct things. Give the players the benefit of the doubt sometimes when things don’t go right know that they’re put in a horrible environment from the owner on down.

Now if a player continually screws up and can’t act like a professional then, they need to go.

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

So, while I agree with your statement, I cannot "Like" this statement. It's too depressing.

On 12/24/2018 at 2:11 PM, lavar703 said:

There are some idiots like me that have grown up with this team and remember the days of prior Snyder that will follow this team till the bitter end. EveN I am having to question my loyalty to a team that has no loyalty to integrity and the importance of what me being a fan means. 

1 hour ago, mike23md said:

There are some idiots like me that have grown up with this team and remember the days of prior Snyder that will follow this team till the bitter end. EveN I am having to question my loyalty to a team that has no loyalty to integrity and the importance of what me being a fan means. 

Basically they got us by the balls! Lol 😂 

Archived