Week 15 GDT: Redskins at Titans

turtle28

This guy hasn’t said one thing about the coaching staff all year despite there being games when Gruden forgot he even existed. He just goes out and does his job like a professional. If he had an issue with Gruden and play calling, he would go talk to him in private in his office.

This teams needs more guys like Peterson, Allen, TWill etc and less of guys who talk too much to the media after a loss, care more about talking to the media about how everyone else or how the fans are the reason the team is losing or they do dancing with the stars instead of working on their craft.

6 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

It’s the best when he posts his own twitter as a source.

It’s bc it’s the only way I know how to post some things w/o posting the links from that page which is like old forum to me and I don’t like to do it.  I guess I should just post the link but I still wish I could post the links and they’d show up with a picture/preview of the article. 

8 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Who IS this guy?

I’m not sure who he is personally, but he’s one of the most active and respected Redskins fans on Twitter and has been for years. I agree with him sometimes - for example this - but I used to disagree with him about Kirk Cousins and Doctson.

If I remember he didn’t like like Kirk but loved Doctson and I just couldn’t understand having that opinion but I could have him confused with another guy on Twitter’s position, Checkthetape; who I disagree with almost regularly. 😂

That dude loathes Kirk. He’s one of the guys who tweets every time Kirk has an int and just pounces. It’s ridiculous. It’s like he’s waiting for Kirk to do bad to tweet about it and say the Redskins made the right move by not keeping Kirk when it’s obvious they didn’t.

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I’m not sure who he is personally, but he’s one of the most active and respected Redskins fans on Twitter and has been for years. I agree with him sometimes - for example this - but I used to disagree with him about Kirk Cousins and Doctson.

If I remember he didn’t like like Kirk but loved Doctson and I just couldn’t understand having that opinion but I could have him confused with another guy on Twitter’s position, Checkthetape; who I disagree with almost regularly. 😂

That dude loathes Kirk. He’s one of the guys who tweets every time Kirk has an int and just pounces. It’s ridiculous. It’s like he’s waiting for Kirk to do bad to tweet about it and say the Redskins made the right move by not keeping Kirk when it’s obvious they didn’t.

Ok...so nobody. A random guy like us.

Archived