OROY

pnies20

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

This is what impressed me about Baker. We were starved for WR talent when Tyrod Taylor was our QB. Then all of a sudden Jarvis came alive. Higgins came alive. Freaking Darren Fells came alive. Breshad Perriman was resurrected from the dead. Freaking Derrick Willies was producing when he had Baker throwing him the ball. Who is Derrick Willies? I dunno, but he looked like a stud with Baker in there.

First downs were a joke to come by with Tyrod at QB. Baker just consistently moved the ball up and down the field for us and was lights out in the red zone. There's no comparison between Baker and Tyrod. It was literally night and day. We went from being mortified of our WR group to now feeling like we don't even need to add one in the off-season. It's because Baker spreads the ball around and if you have any separation from the DB, you're getting the ball in stride. He's been a Godsend. I forgot what a good QB was supposed to look like after watching Browns football for so long.

This sums up why I laugh and face palm when people state the Browns offense was a lot more talented than given credit for. Mayfield is the Browns offense; his ability to throw down the field and willinginess to spread the ball has to be respected at all times.

While Tyrod was a good QB vet, he was not great at moving the chains or even giving the team a chance to really stay in the games once the opposing offense scored. Tyrod relies on his running ability and YAC from his WRs to consistently move the chains, which is why the offense was so inept with him as the starting QB. 

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Lots not forget, pretty sure after Baker and Freddie became a duo, the browns went perfect in the red zone at scoring TDs the rest of the year. 

They ruined that in the last game, but yeah, they were like 14/15 in the red zone in terms of scoring TD's with Baker in there. Crazy.

35 minutes ago, Onizuka said:

This sums up why I laugh and face palm when people state the Browns offense was a lot more talented than given credit for. Mayfield is the Browns offense; his ability to throw down the field and willinginess to spread the ball has to be respected at all times.

While Tyrod was a good QB vet, he was not great at moving the chains or even giving the team a chance to really stay in the games once the opposing offense scored. Tyrod relies on his running ability and YAC from his WRs to consistently move the chains, which is why the offense was so inept with him as the starting QB. 

People vastly overrate TT. There's a reason he's been benched and moved on from so many times. His level is upper echelon backup.

2 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

People vastly overrate TT. There's a reason he's been benched and moved on from so many times. His level is upper echelon backup.

Wel technically he was only benched once and The Bills immediately regretted it. He wasn’t benched in Cleveland. Just got hurt and it opened the door to Baker. Tyrod knew that once baker hit the field he was never going to see the field again in Cleveland. To me that’s why he came back from that injury in the preseason game. He prolly would have tried coming back in during the Jets game but since it was a concussion he had to stay out. From there the rest is History. Dude just needs to embrace being a bridge/mentoring vet QB. Extend his career and keep making money 

4 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Saquon Barkley. I didn't see Mayfield winning anyone any fantasy championships.

Well, lets throw Chubb back into the mix.

Most Common Players On ESPN Fantasy Champions

Player
Team
Pos
%Leagues
ADP
FPTS
CAR
RB
KC
QB
KC
TE
MIN
WR
CLE
RB
NYG
RB

20 minutes ago, Kay z said:

Michel put up ridiculous stats given the opportunities he had

he's going to win a ring too

2018 SEASON STATS
ATT
YDS

TD

AVG

Wow that is ridiculous! I'm surprised he didn't win MVP of the league with these ridiculous numbers. Do you think he becomes the first player in NFL history to be inducted into the HOF while he's still playing?

7 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

2018 SEASON STATS
ATT
YDS

TD

AVG

Wow that is ridiculous! I'm surprised he didn't win MVP of the league with these ridiculous numbers. Do you think he becomes the first player in NFL history to be inducted into the HOF while he's still playing?

Ah a numbers boy

you clearly don’t understand the impact sony had on the super bowl champions silly guy

5 minutes ago, Kay z said:

Ah a numbers boy

you clearly don’t understand the impact sony had on the super bowl champions silly guy

Well, that game isn't over yet.

Pats were 8-5 in the regular season when Sony played, 3-0 when he didn't.

Most importantly, both of his names are spelled wrong so he shouldn't even be considered.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well, lets throw Chubb back into the mix.

Most Common Players On ESPN Fantasy Champions

Player
Team
Pos
%Leagues
ADP
FPTS
CAR
RB
KC
QB
KC
TE
MIN
WR
CLE
RB
NYG
RB

Barkley had the superior season. Barkley>Chubb

59 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Barkley had the superior season. Barkley>Chubb

Did Barkley go 3 attempts for 102 yards and 2 TDs one game, only to touch the ball 3 times the following game? xD

Of course Barkley had the superior season, he got to start 6 extra starts and didn't need an inferior RB to be traded by the GM just so the coaches play him lol. In all seriousness, Barkley is a special talent, but Chubb makes me happy ;)

Archived