Time for a Redskins Fan Strike

Doc Draper

You don’t get it dude. There’s fans that eat this stuff up. They think this leads to a culture change. In reality it leads to more dysfunction and holes in the roster. This team is just dumb but the fanbase is right there with them. And I’m not speaking about anybody here. Most here could run this team about a million times better. 

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Lol Redskins fans don’t have a clue how to organize a strike or a protest. Most are white collar rich SOBs who never had to worry about a paycheck in their lives. 😂 

Thank goodness we have you to keep an eye on Redskins Twitter and keep us in touch with the other half. I know personally I find it hard to concentrate on my phone while trying to spread my caviar evenly.

11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Lol Redskins fans don’t have a clue how to organize a strike or a protest. Most are white collar rich SOBs who never had to worry about a paycheck in their lives. 😂 

Well, that is a little disrespectful. Frankly I am highly offended by these two statements. 

You really made yourself look like a DONKEY with this turtle. 

9 hours ago, mike23md said:

Well, that is a little disrespectful. Frankly I am highly offended by these two statements. 

You really made yourself look like a DONKEY with this turtle. 

It’s just an observation I’ve made during the Snyder Era. I mean let’s be honest, there are people most of us who don’t go to games anymore, probably don’t buy much nor any redskins year and many of us just complain about the team and how they do so much wrong.

Then, there is a group of fans who really, really have burgundy and gold sunglasses who will always go to the games, they’re jock sniffers and always buy a lot of Redskins gear. 

It’s just not going to happen, those 20,000 - 50,000 or so ppl will always go to games and if they don’t, those people will sell their tickets to Redskins fans who don’t have as much money and never get to go like one of my friends who took her kids to the Giants game, etc. 

Also, it’s been widely known that since the Redskins left RFK the fans that come to the game have gotten more and more white collar and less blue collar, especially with all of the corporate interests and suites.

A strike of the team just isn’t going to happen. The fans are not in that strong in solidarity against this franchise. 

And yes, I am a Donkey. Born and raised, that’s not changing.

1 hour ago, Marcus21 said:

the stadium will be over half eagles fans this weekend and it wont be full......Its safe to say the fans have already abandoned this organization. D.C is turning into a hockey town!!!

That does nothing bc Dan Snyder is still getting his money, even if it’s from other teams fans. They’ll get the concession money and that’s where they make most of the money.

DC may love it’s hockey, but let’s be honest hockey will never a more popular sport than football in the DC area. Now, Basketball and Baseball have a chance to taking over football as king, but that’s only if they win a championship which I don’t see happening.

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

That does nothing bc Dan Snyder is still getting his money, even if it’s from other teams fans. They’ll get the concession money and that’s where they make most of the money.

DC may love it’s hockey, but let’s be honest hockey will never a more popular sport than football in the DC area. Now, Basketball and Baseball have a chance to taking over football as king, but that’s only if they win a championship which I don’t see happening.

It doesn’t really have anything to do with the popularity of football in the area because generally Basketball is the most popular sport around here. It’s not a football town, it’s a Redskins town.

The Wizards and Nats won’t challenge that any time soon but the Capitals could take over. They’re great every year and have one of the greatest players of all time that they drafted. And the only reason I even watch the Caps is because my wife loves them. But god is it nice rooting for a team like the Caps that is never dysfunctional and just simply wins every year. 

Archived