Week 17: #FireBruceAllen - Just Lose - GDT Iggles

Ghostnote

I just saw one of the new ads running on FF for something called Noom.

Saw its slogan is a "A better way to lose" ... thought how can they improve on their haplessness?

Then read it again and saw it said "A better way to lose weight." *sighs* Was willing to try something new, too ...

1 minute ago, Woz said:

I just saw one of the new ads running on FF for something called Noon.

Saw its slogan is a "A better way to lose" ... thought how can they improve on their haplessness?

Then read it again and saw it said "A better way to lose weight." *sighs* Was willing to try something new, too ...

Normally I just get ads for Russian mail older brides. My wife probably wouldn’t be happy with that purchase lol

4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

#priorities

Just like the decision to not trade him to the 9ers because... Kyle

I think most of us can put aside even a trade to a division rival if the return is right.  I know I was happy with the return the Orioles got for Zach Britton from the Yankees.  You've got to take the best deal, and if word ever comes out that we turned down a trade due to the head coach.........it will just be another SMH moment of many for this club. 

19 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Normally I just get ads for Russian mail older brides. My wife probably wouldn’t be happy with that purchase lol

Lol 😂 One time I saw an ad for “secret benefits.” Basically a way to pay younger women to be your GF as long as you pay them or buy them clothes and stuff. Yeah, the wife wouldn’t approve of that either!

Archived