Week 17 GDT: Seeding, Playoffs Positioning, 2 Postseason Spots Up For Grabs

CKS97

Just now, The LBC said:

Is Blake Bortles playing QB for the other team?

If so, the win is pretty much guaranteed.

Just last season, he beat us here. And Romeo Crennell is the DC, so it's possible.

7 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Yeah, but it won't save his job. 

He has another one already lined up....we just don't know with who yet. I think he's a pretty much a lock that he's starting for someone next year, and honestly, it could be an improvement over his current situation if he lands somewhere like Jax. 

Just now, Forge said:

He has another one already lined up....we just don't know with who yet. I think he's a pretty much a lock that he's starting for someone next year, and honestly, it could be an improvement over his current situation if he lands somewhere like Jax. 

I feel sorry for the fans of his next team. Unless it's 49ers divisional rival, and that ain't happening. 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

I feel sorry for the fans of his next team. Unless it's 49ers divisional rival, and that ain't happening. 

As bad as he is, still an improvement over Bortles and Kessler lol. 

Just now, The LBC said:

Yeah, but you have the Almighty BOB on your side.  32nd-best coach in the league!

Exactly - the Jags have the Bill O'Brien of QBs starting, the Texans have the Blake Bortles of HCs on the sideline.

So, it's a toss-up.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Exactly - the Jags have the Bill O'Brien of QBs starting, the Texans have the Blake Bortles of HCs on the sideline.

So, it's a toss-up.

At least they don't have the Jamarcus Russell of DC's.

Damn that Tyler Eifert ripping the league a new one in 2018!

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

As bad as he is, still an improvement over Bortles and Kessler lol. 

Strangely is it? Tannehill will play just well enough to convince the casual yahoos that he should keep his job, until a few years pass and the gig is up. Took Miami 6 years to realize it. How long will it take Jacksonville? I shudder to think. 

I think I'd rather have someone just plain bad until I get a legitimate quarterback. Average play is the last thing you want. And that's Tannehill. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

So, it's a toss-up.

Does BOB even have a hot wife?  Because that's like one of the few things Bortles has going for him, but it's kind of a requisite to being Blake Bortles.  Kind of how having a hot wife and looking like a total bro is requisite to being AJ McCarron.

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Strangely is it? Tannehill will play just well enough to convince the casual yahoos that he should keep his job, until a few years pass and the gig is up. Took Miami 6 years to realize it. How long will it take Jacksonville? I shudder to think. 

Absolutely he is. Bortles and Kessler are that bad at this point. Tannehill is bad, but he's bottom 6 starting quarterback bad...but at least he's starting quarterback level bad. The same cannot be said for Bortles and Kessler. Doesn't solve their quarterback problem, obviously, but it improves it. 

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Does BOB even have a hot wife?  Because that's like one of the few things Bortles has going for him, but it's kind of a requisite to being Blake Bortles.  Kind of how having a hot wife and looking like a total bro is requisite to being AJ McCarron.

BOB dresses like a homeless man.

And that might be insulting a homeless man.

Ask anyone that worked PSU athletics when he was there.  We'll all say the same thing.

Archived