Baker Beats Payton and Wilson's Rookie TD Record!!!

buckeyesNut0623

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What?

Show me.

diamondbull424 guy in the OROY, he isnt directly saying it but the context, like talking about Jackson having the higher passer rating and that Jackson beat him in a dual and etc.

Guy refusing to admitt it was Baker vs the Ravens last night because the rushing attack and the rushing defense didnt show up. That Jackson willed his team to victory like Baker was doing for the Browns.

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

diamondbull424 guy in the OROY, he isnt directly saying it but the context, like talking about Jackson having the higher passer rating and that Jackson beat him in a dual and etc.

Guy refusing to admitt it was Baker vs the Ravens last night because the rushing attack and the rushing defense didnt show up. That Jackson willed his team to victory like Baker was doing for the Browns.

Lots of idiots over there.  I just said my piece, I’ll prolly leave it at that.

no I won’t....

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Yeah, best to ignore a lot of that if possible, depends on how busy I am if I ignore it. Jackson willed his team to two second half field goals. Baker to 17 points. Our QB's style will stand the test of time too so they can enjoy what they have in the moment, we get a lot of years to enjoy our QB.

I firmly believe Lamar Jackson will be on his way out of the league within 5 years. Once NFL defenses figure out how to shut down the rushing attack, which we started to toward the end of that game, Jackson is done. He isn't going to make it as a passer and once teams have his number he is going to take a beating under which his body won't hold up.

8 minutes ago, shoffma1999 said:

I firmly believe Lamar Jackson will be on his way out of the league within 5 years. Once NFL defenses figure out how to shut down the rushing attack, which we started to toward the end of that game, Jackson is done. He isn't going to make it as a passer and once teams have his number he is going to take a beating under which his body won't hold up.

Jackson didn’t face the Steelers at all and only face the division teams once. Once teams In the division get to see it 2-3x it’s done for. 

I’m not going to crap on Jackson as he’s a rookie and all of 21, but unless he significantly improves his ability to throw from the pocket, his days are numbered.

Cam is literally the only dude who’s held up to the punishment of NFL defenses, and he’s 3 inches taller and 30lbs heavier.

I see why ravens fans are excited, but if they can see this....

Archived