GDT 2018: Wilcard Weekend - LA Chargers vs Baltimore Ravens - Sunday 1:05PM

drd23

Just now, Danand said:

People here will rather lose with Lamar than trying to spark a comeback with Flacco. 

No. I just don’t think putting Flacco in there matters with how Ingram and Bosa are destroying our OL. Our best bet is running pass plays with Jackson and having him run the ball up the middle... which we should’ve been doing all game.

I just don’t understand how you guys can fault Jackson for poor play calling and no adjustments and not even giving him a shot to pass of late.

But hey, I would love to see Flacco. If he wins us the game, great. But if he doesn’t then suddenly the excuse will be “we should’ve put him in sooner” regardless of if he gets sacked consistently.

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

How do you not try though? Lamar isn't doing anything. As a coach you give your team the best chance at winning by any means necessary. 

I guess, but I think the game is already lost and there's nothing to be gained by subbing him in.  But I'm obviously in the minority on that

Just now, drd23 said:

I guess, but I think the game is already lost and there's nothing to be gained by subbing him in.  But I'm obviously in the minority on that

How about sparing our young QBOTF a possible injury?

It's a no brainer to put Flacco in.

Archived