GDT 2018: Wilcard Weekend - LA Chargers vs Baltimore Ravens - Sunday 1:05PM

drd23

2 minutes ago, paraven said:

because hes an electric playmaker running the ball, but as a passer he sucks. Once the run game is shutdown like today, we have no chance. I like my qbs slinging the ball like mahomes does. Thats how Ive felt since weve drafted him

So he has room for improvement.

But why don't you like him? You like every other Raven except Lamar. You like backups who contribute nothing more than the QB who led the team to the playoffs. You are obviously biased. 

Just now, AngusMcFife said:

So he has room for improvement.

But why don't you like him? You like every other Raven except Lamar. You like backups who contribute nothing more than the QB who led the team to the playoffs. You are obviously biased. 

im sorry, but the nfl is not the place to learn to throw

2 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I'm assuming he's either going to Jax, Was or Denver. They're super needy. I just don't see it really mattering to them. 

Sort of to split this off a bit, what is Flacco worth? I can't assume anything higher than a third. 

We’re discussing it in another thread but I’d assume we could get as high as a 3rd and 5th.

Jax isn’t really going to be an option. They’re at -9m in cap space. Flacco’s cap hit is going to be $18m. They can’t cut Bortles without incurring a serious cap hit either. So it’s going to be difficult for us to deal with them.

I wonder why we haven’t been passing sooner.... MM needs to go.

Just now, paraven said:

im sorry, but the nfl is not the place to learn to throw

I didn't realise that Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers et al never improved their ability to throw after they entered the NFL

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

We’re discussing it in another thread but I’d assume we could get as high as a 3rd and 5th.

Jax isn’t really going to be an option. They’re at -9m in cap space. Flacco’s cap hit is going to be $18m. They can’t cut Bortles without incurring a serious cap hit either. So it’s going to be difficult for us to deal with them.

I wonder why we haven’t been passing sooner.... MM needs to go.

Yeah, I agree with the MM part or the coaching staff has a serious sit down and they take the training wheels off next year. 

Just now, DreamKid said:

What did he say? Missed it.

Told fans on the sideline calling for Flacco to be put in to stop being "fair weather fans" because Lamar was the reason the Ravens were even in the play-offs

Archived