Who’s your playoff bandwagon team?

SmittyBacall

On 1/3/2019 at 2:15 AM, SkolMasterMN said:

I'd love to see the Chargers win the Super Bowl this year. I want to see Philip Rivers finally get the credit he deserves. Rivers is honestly a top 10 QB of all time in my opinion, and I think getting a ring would solidify that argument. Chargers vs Seahawks is my dream bowl.

Ring or not, I still can't see this. He's no higher then 4th or 5th in his own Era ,depending  on how you rate Big Ben. Top 10 all time is a stretch, sorry.

3 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

Houston Texans. 

Wouldn't say it's bandwaggoning for me. Before I picked the Packers, the Texans were the team I was seriously considering. I've always had a thing for that team.

I like them. Good posters on this board, they have to go through BOB coaching and there players are kind and are doing great things off the field. I'll root for them unless we play them.

7 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I like them. Good posters on this board, they have to go through BOB coaching and there players are kind and are doing great things off the field. I'll root for them unless we play them.

I just finished watching DeAndre on GMFB talking about donating his pay check to that family who lost a daughter in a drive by. 

Besides the fact that he's the best WR in the league, I gained alot of respect for the man when I found that out. 

Watt is also the first player I became a fan of when I first started watching, there's just alot to like about the team.

They're under dogs in this too. Had a horrible start to the season, now they're playing in the Wild Card. 

GB will always be my number one, so Houston will always take a back seat when they play eachother, but they'll always have my support.

Archived