Who’s your playoff bandwagon team?

SmittyBacall

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Curious as to why you don’t switch to the pats? Legit have a free pass to leave the crappy Browns. 

And when he gets a job elsewhere just root for them?

Can’t say I trust a man who has the ability to change which team he roots for tbh.  Your squad is your squad.

I just drew the short straw the last couple decades.  

On 12/31/2018 at 9:24 AM, TXsteeler said:

Not to watch, as I haven't watched them at all, but they are boring in terms of who cares about them? Who cares about Indianapolis? What do they have that's interesting about them other than Andrew Luck who is supposed to be a great future HOFer but is actually injured all the time?

I am dumber for reading this post. 

As long as the Pats or Cowboys don’t win im pretty happy. I don’t mind the other ten teams in the tournament. 

I’d probably root the Texans but that means Bill O Brien won’t get fired, so it would be nice to see Brees get another ring. I’m completely neutral with the Rams but they’ve put in a lot of hard work this year and McVay and co deserve that ring if they can make it happen. 

I'd love to see the Chargers win the Super Bowl this year. I want to see Philip Rivers finally get the credit he deserves. Rivers is honestly a top 10 QB of all time in my opinion, and I think getting a ring would solidify that argument. Chargers vs Seahawks is my dream bowl.

Archived