Who’s your playoff bandwagon team?

SmittyBacall

If the Chiefs can’t win 2 home games I’m going to say Houston from the AFC and.Philly from the NFC. I say Philly just for beating the Pats last time and Houston seems to be devoid of obnoxiuos fans.

Haven’t been able to root for the Saints since their last SB run. They got away with two of the dirtiest games I’ve ever seen in 25 years.

8 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Anyone but the Patriots, to be perfectly honest.

Basically. I don’t mind if any of the other 11 teams win it. 

Well.. maybe not the Cowboys, we’ll never hear the end if it from Jerry Jones and Dallas fans. But I don’t dislike Dallas, they are a good bunch of guys for the most part. 

#1 Eagles because Foles is the greatest NFL meme ever and I want to be able to have a serious conversation about if he should be in the HOF with 2 SB MVPS.

#2 Ravens because of Lamar Jackson's promise that Baltimore would get a superbowl out of him when he was passed on by every other team.

#3. Chiefs because Reid deserves one and the team hasn't won it in forever, plus It would be make Kareem Hunt look like even more of a stupid bastard.

#4. Bears because they haven't won in a long time and are a likeable team.

#5 Saints because I want to see Brees get a second ring.

#6 Texans because Watt deserves one, although they are kind of a boring team.

Don't want any of the rest of the teams to win but it continues

#7 Chargers. I kind of want them to win because Rivers and Gates deserve a ring but at the same time I like Charger's fans having to defend Rivers lack of rings when comparing him to Ben.

#8 Seahawks. They've won recently so it's not like they need it more than most of the above teams, and they have nothing special like a Foles or Lamar situation to make you want to cheer for them.

#9 Cowboys. They haven't won in a long time but their fans would be insufferable if they won another plus I like the Steelers being the only team to have 6, also their QB and HC don't deserve to win a SB.

#10 Colts. They are just such a boring team and they've won in the past 15 years.

#11 Rams. I like their team for the most part but Suh doesn't ever deserve to win a SB and the team shouldn't be rewarded with a SB so soon after leaving St. Louis.

#12 Patriots. They've won enough Superbowls for the next 30 years to be honest.

Anybody but the Patriots sounds good to me.

There's a few teams I used to like, but their fans have turned me off.  There's very few teams left I can stomach rooting for.  

I guess Texans would be my next team.  Second closest city, JJ Watt deserves a ring, and it means Pats won't be in the superbowl.

3 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

How the heck are they boring?

Not to watch, as I haven't watched them at all, but they are boring in terms of who cares about them? Who cares about Indianapolis? What do they have that's interesting about them other than Andrew Luck who is supposed to be a great future HOFer but is actually injured all the time?

Archived