Who’s your playoff bandwagon team?

SmittyBacall

Bears are my team so obviously them.. 

I really wanted Mahomes over Trubisky, and I'd feel vindicated if the chiefs took it all, so they're my #2.(and I think bears v chiefs is the most compelling potential narrative for the super bowl... Defense vs offense... Reid vs Nagy... Trubisky vs Mahomes) also with mahomes the game is pretty garunteed to be exciting. 

Beyond those Brees deserves another ring, and Rivers deserves at least one so Saints or Chargers.

5th pick would be Pats, just for Brady to completely cement himself as the GOAT... Then retire on top and bury that franchise. 

If the Saints lose then I won't root for who beats them, I'll be a little too bitter lol. So I have the right to remove whichever team beats us from this list. 

NFC side I'd say the Bears or Rams by default, and I don't even really like either of the two that much. It's just... Cowboys? Lol no. Seahawks? They're a different team but I have Seahawks fatigue. Eagles? I dislike back to backs unless it was the Saints, but to be fair this would be a cooler story than most back to backs considering the Foles situation. So I guess I'd root for whoever wins the Bears/Rams matchup (if it happens) to make the Super Bowl. 

AFC side is much harder for me. Chiefs haven't won anything in a while and I'd love to see them go from playoff failures all the way to SB champs. Pats I don't hold anything against because they embarrassed the Falcons, but I still do have Pats fatigue. Only want them there if it's a Brees/Brady Super Bowl. Texans I like, would be happy for JJ Watt and my Astros buddies like @Texansfan713. Ravens I don't like or hate, so meh. Chargers no because Spanos, the Rams are the one true LA team and the Chargers deserve to be in SD. I'd be happy for Rivers though, been a long time coming for him. Colts are a cool story and would be happy for Luck. 

I’m repping the bears!

Trub is from my area and saw him play in HS all the time cause those were the best games to go to. Also want to see success for Coach Staley. He grew up in my hometown and I saw him play HS ball when I was in 5th and 6th grade. His little brother was my middle school QB until he went to a private HS for basketball purposes. 

19 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Fo sho.

https://www.patriots.com/team/coaches-roster/nick-caley

Was my dude since we were kids and his dad was my little league coach. Legit fantastic human being.

Had a lot of fun times with him and wish him nothing but the best.

Curious as to why you don’t switch to the pats? Legit have a free pass to leave the crappy Browns. 

Archived