Who’s your playoff bandwagon team?

SmittyBacall

I'll be rooting for teams to take home the Lombardi in the following order (there are large gaps between 1 & 2, 12 & 11, and 11 & 10)

1. Eagles
  2. Chargers- Soft spot for them, although I see how it would kind of be twisted for the fanless franchise to win it all. Really only rewards Spanos... Still, Rivers, Gates, would love to see them get a ring plus it's not like they lost all their fans from the move
  3. Chiefs- would like to see Big Red get a ring
  4. Texans- no ring, no real postseason success, ultimate underdogs
  5. Ravens- they have had ton of recent success but can you imagine Lamar going all the way? Awesome..
  6. Bears- haven't had success in awhile, would be cool to see defense win it all in the year of offense
  7. Colts- just for the underdog aspect
  8. Seahawks- same as above
  9. Rams
  10. Saints
  11. Patriots
  12. Cowboys

If Eagles are out, I'm happy with any team between 2 and 8 winning it all, but I expect SB to be won by one of the teams between 9 and 11.

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

Except you missed the point about how only the Chargers (Ravens to an extent) are the only ones who's fans have not had to watch their favorite team relocate. 

I still feel bad for St Louis fans. I never like seeing teams move but I understood it more for the Chargers than I did for St Louis. 

Plus, how many years have they had to suffer in the basement since the greatest show on turf?

I think a lot of St Louis fans have abandoned the team, more specifically Kroenke.

Many teams, as I posted, have suffered in the basement. Sure, I'm biased since my team has a 49 year Superbowl appearance drought. However, I hate what Kroenke did in relocating but I also hate that the NFL has shoved LA down our throats.

4 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Except you missed the point about how only the Chargers (Ravens to an extent) are the only ones who's fans have not had to watch their favorite team relocate. 

...um, the Houston Oilers?

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I'll be rooting for teams to take home the Lombardi in the following order (there are large gaps between 1 & 2, 12 & 11, and 11 & 10)

1. Eagles
  2. Chargers- Soft spot for them, although I see how it would kind of be twisted for the fanless franchise to win it all. Really only rewards Spanos... Still, Rivers, Gates, would love to see them get a ring plus it's not like they lost all their fans from the move
  3. Chiefs- would like to see Big Red get a ring
  4. Texans- no ring, no real postseason success, ultimate underdogs
  5. Ravens- they have had ton of recent success but can you imagine Lamar going all the way? Awesome..
  6. Bears- haven't had success in awhile, would be cool to see defense win it all in the year of offense
  7. Colts- just for the underdog aspect
  8. Seahawks- same as above
  9. Rams
  10. Saints
  11. Patriots
  12. Cowboys

If Eagles are out, I'm happy with any team between 2 and 8 winning it all, but I expect SB to be won by one of the teams between 9 and 11.

damn idk how i left out the chiefs and reid... ill take them over the colts on my list

6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I think a lot of St Louis fans have abandoned the team, more specifically Kroenke.

Many teams, as I posted, have suffered in the basement. Sure, I'm biased since my team has a 49 year Superbowl appearance drought. However, I hate what Kroenke did in relocating but I also hate that the NFL has shoved LA down our throats.

I agree with the last part but not the first. I used to go alot teams games and before St Louis moved you could clearly walk around and see how their fans felt toward that team. 

Just to throw more numbers out there, offensive teams are more predominate in the playoffs this year. Ranked in points per game:

Offense: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 18, 24 - an average of 8.91 overall (Chiefs-Cowboys)

Defense: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 16, 17, 29 - an average of 10.58 overall (Ravens-Chiefs)

Archived