Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

34 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

He’s a fine corner just don’t consider him among the best again I could be biased and stubborn but just don’t think he’s great. 

Davis made him his b*tch the only smart thing he does is when he’s beat he pulls you down 

All corners get beat what is you saying, 🤷🏽‍♂️ Now pro football focus ranked Gilmore #1 this season & Patrick Peterson #6 I believe. Yes I think you’re stubborn maybe because you just not a fan but Belichick let’s him play his game, he shut down TyReke hill last game the patriots played cover 0 press man coverage & hill had 1 catch for like 40 yards on Gilmore & that play was a perfect throw by mohomes in tight coverage 

20 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

All corners get beat what is you saying, 🤷🏽‍♂️ Now pro football focus ranked Gilmore #1 this season & Patrick Peterson #6 I believe. Yes I think you’re stubborn maybe because you just not a fan but Belichick let’s him play his game, he shut down TyReke hill last game the patriots played cover 0 press man coverage & hill had 1 catch for like 40 yards on Gilmore & that play was a perfect throw by mohomes in tight coverage 

Yes all CBs get beat but I’m just not sold on him being a top guy. Maybe he’ll prove me wrong over time. 

Gun to my head and I had to pick who’s going to play better Sunday Talib or Gilmore I’m going Talib

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Yes all CBs get beat but I’m just not sold on him being a top guy. Maybe he’ll prove me wrong over time. 

Gun to my head and I had to pick who’s going to play better Sunday Talib or Gilmore I’m going Talib

They’re game *** for tat talib is solid don’t get me wrong but I’ve seen talib get beat a lot but because he’s an aggressive corner let me Talib cover TyReke Hill 1 on 1 coverage no safety help all game & I’ll have an answer for you.

4 hours ago, tgrades3 said:

I’d love McCoy. Him & Casey up the middle would be a problem. 

Would much rather have Gerald McCoy than Suh. Heck I wouldn’t mind sending the Bucs a 3rd or 4th round pick via trade (before he’s released) to ensure he is on our team. I don’t want to do the Suh thing we did last year when we entertained him in Free Agency and he still chose the Rams. McCoy would be a huge difference maker. If we signed him, my evaluation of the Off-Season would already start with a B+ grade. 

On 1/31/2019 at 2:17 PM, Titans fan 617 said:

He’s a fine corner just don’t consider him among the best again I could be biased and stubborn but just don’t think he’s great. 

Davis made him his b*tch the only smart thing he does is when he’s beat he pulls you down 

Davis owned him, but Gilmore arguably won every other matchup this season. He was really good. 

• Like 1