2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

23 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

After this whole AB Fiasco....as far as I'm concerned, Sean Davis can hit the road too.  What is the point of signing a dirt bag like Rosenhaus as your agent?

Rosenhaus actually has a good relationship with the steelers.  He's one of the guys that complements Colbert as an easy to deal with straight shooter.

I think it would really help our overall O-line if Hawkins or Chuks win the RT spot. Feiler is way more valuable as a backup. He can fill in at any spot, where Chuks and Hawkins are probably OT only. Plus, I really think Chuks is probably the most talented of the three. The Depot did a good story yesterday about something similar and how it will affect our extra OT/3rd TE look. 

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think it would really help our overall O-line if Hawkins or Chuks win the RT spot. Feiler is way more valuable as a backup. He can fill in at any spot, where Chuks and Hawkins are probably OT only. Plus, I really think Chuks is probably the most talented of the three. The Depot did a good story yesterday about something similar and how it will affect our extra OT/3rd TE look. 

Hopefully he got a lot out of Munch in one year. Wish he had more time with him. 

• Like 1

Jordan Howard to eagles for 2020 6th that can become a 5th.

Damn, I would have 2 of our 6th to lock him in for this year...woulda been a perfect clock killing RB which they seem to be looking judging by where they’ve sent RBs Coach Faulkner.

9 minutes ago, warfelg said:

What's he do differently from Conner or Samuels.  He's a 1 trick power back.  Conner gives you that and then some.

Better pure runner than both. I’m aware he’s a 1 truck pony but it’s a damn good trick.

Steelers FO seems to be on the lookout for something similar anyways(my original post).

Thryre going to draft a RB most likely on day 3 anyways.

1 minute ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Better pure runner than both. I’m aware he’s a 1 truck pony but it’s a damn good trick.

Steelers FO seems to be on the lookout for something similar anyways(my original post).

Thryre going to draft a RB most likely on day 3 anyways.

I disagree that he's a better pure runner than Conner.  That phrase is more random fan gibberish than actual scouting language BTW.

30 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I disagree that he's a better pure runner than Conner.  That phrase is more random fan gibberish than actual scouting language BTW.

I don’t particularly care what language it is...I think Howards an upgrade in what would have been his role.

Agree to disagree I guess.