2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

7 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

If he's healthy, he'll contribute for them. I'm a little worried about the Brownies this year. I know we've seen them win offseason before, but I think they finally turn it around this year. 

The arrow is certainly pointing up but it may take a year or 2 to gel. Usually when a team acquires a bunch of new talent and gets a Rookie coach it takes some time to be a legit contender. This isn't to say they aren't good enough now to beat the Steelers (they pretty much were last year) but it will be a few years before they're in the SB hunt (if ever). It could just as easily implode (I'm looking at you Baker and OBJ). IMO opinion anyways. 

16 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

What a human piece of garbage. If you ask me, you guys dodged a bullet letting this guy go. I'm a huge Juju fan. Y'all will be better for it, without AB. I can't believe how horrible this dude is. 

This came on the heels of him tweeting "Don't put your emotions on the internet".

19 minutes ago, warfelg said:

This came on the heels of him tweeting "Don't put your emotions on the internet".

He’s getting ripped up by everybody.

Trading him for even the meager return the Steelers got may end up being a necessary evil so to speak.

The best thing Juju could do is either ignore it, or kill him with kindness back...ABs immature brain wouldn’t be able to handle that....btw he’s retweeting pics of people that bought his jersey...what a jagoff and tool.

Yeah, JuJu fumbled...but was it his fault or was it a really good defensive play? I'd say the latter.  JuJu TRIED to go to the ground, he wasn't doing what many people do and trying for extra yards.

He wants to say JuJu fumbled the whole season away but did AB forget he flat out didn't show up for the team in the final game of the season, the final week of practice.  JuJu may, at some point, build a little ego when he gets his first huge contract, I think that's a natural occurrence for players. However, I don't believe he will ever be what AB has become.

59 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Not a good look. Oh well, he'll still kill it here.

Honestly, I don't.  The Raiders aren't 1 player away from being really good.  They're not even 5 players away from being really good.  They traded one of the best Defensive players in the NFL away, along with pretty much every other relevant player not named Derek Carr away.

Antonio Brown, they better target him 30 times a game while targeting every other offensive weapon 10 times max combined otherwise he'll be a cancer again.  I like the combination of Tyrell Williams and AB don't get me wrong, but at the end of the day, the Raiders are a long way away from being a relevant team and we've seen it proven in the past, money doesn't win championships.